[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
And the hammer. It makes her look better, but there was a chance that I appear or someone else changes mind. So, Piano probably instructed her to do it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 ends in:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Votecount as of April 29th, 11:44 CET:

Cap_H (2): Isrieri, demonlord5000
LockeZ (0): Cap_H
Muffle (2): psy_wombats, Cap_H

Not voting (4): Gourd_Clae, LockeZ, Muffle, oddRABBIT
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Cap_H
author=pianotm
Isrieri
LockeZ
I think a Muffle lynch is uncalled for right now.

But she's still more likely to be scum than, like, Pianotm.
Why
LockeZ has probably noticed that I always tend to follow trains and vote haphazardly on day one. Sometimes, I even try to lead a bandwagon, though I will more commonly work to build up an existing one.
Piano interrupted and started awkwardly and obviously putting words in my mouth to explain why I supposedly thought he was innocent, instead of just waiting for me to respond, and you think we're in a scum chat together? Great logic.

author=Cap_H
LockeZ trying to see Demon as a wolf today is a bad logic from him. Scum would always benefit from a nk.
I believe it was exactly two games ago that scum won by not nightkilling.

Not that I said Demon was scum. I specifically said I thought he was town... I just said to be careful not to completely write him out of the game as confirmed yet.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, pretend I put the quote boxes in the right places in that post. The outermost Cap_H quote box just shouldn't be there at all.
LockeZ
I agree Muffle's being weird and dodgy and defensive. She's been weird in every game, though, and I only interpreted it correctly once so far, so I'm hesitant to vote on her yet or even form an opinion on how she's talking.

I do have an opinion on how she's voting though. I don't really see her submitting the hammer vote on her own partner nine minutes before the end of day one. That's a pretty useless and blatantly noticable bus, when she could've just said nothing and kept him alive. It looks more like her panicking and trying to prevent a nolynch, and being worried about the deadline, and not having time to add up the vote count before her first post.
I'm having a bad start to the day and it's kind of frustrating being pointed at for being scum because of "behavior" that is literally just me, I can't really give a good testimony or whatever when my behavior is just me as a person and apparently it just comes off weird to you guys, not to mention I was manic yesterday. I thought you guys already knew my playstyle so it's kind of frustrating me that my normal behavior is odd for some reason, but whatever. I'll post later when I get in a better mood I guess, though there's not much I can say to get you guys to realize I'm town since you're basing your decision on my behavior.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I know your posting style and know you're quote competent as a wolf and super talkative. This is an interesting situation because it's about one of us being a wolf. And we can mislynch the other two.
Also, There's still that outside chance of Gourd being the second wolf. There was no nk. Two most viable targets were Demon and Izri. We know someone protected Demon. So, it's more likely wolves submitted their action.
We can't kill all of us.
Also I wonder if the neutral player benefits from town winning or if he's a true survivor. In that case we need to hunt him down too.
So I never quite understood how trying to explain reasons as to why you said this when someone is targeting you is being stupidly defensive, it's literally just arguing your case in court towards a judge. How else am I supposed to prove I am town without giving out an explanation or something? It doesn't make sense to me why that makes me seem super defensive to the point of scum, in fact I've noticed a lot of the time when we claim someones being stupidly defensive and lynch them for that reason, they're a lot of the time town.

I was very manic on day one and so was very excitable and jokey, I was having a great time and was trolling people. That's not usually like me, so I understand why it seems I had odd behavior the first day. But I don't know how else to explain myself besides I was manic, which can greatly affect behavior. So reading my behavior from day one from how I usually play is probably not the best idea since this is the first time I've been manic in Mafia.

As for the vote, I was a bit stressed trying to figure out how to lynch. I had 9 minutes and was trying to figure out who was a more likely suspect. I hadn't noticed anything weird from piano while it seemed that demonlord was being overly defensive (he seemed to have an outburst) and overanalytical (more than he usually is). I changed on a whim because as I said, I had a realization that even though I thought demonlord was more scummy piano had never claimed and I'd rather go with the vigilante claim to live.

I've already explained my "Sorry" as an apologetic person with little time to post the big paragraph as to why I was lynching him and why I was sorry.

That grabbing at straws post was me putting pressure on Odd who seemed to be trying too hard at the moment. I was manic when I voted demonlord despite him being active, when you're manic you don't think things through or find logic in anything, I didn't care who I joke lynched and he was the first name I saw when I opened the page.

I don't see how this is scummy. I feel like when I'm town I act more scummy than when I'm scum somehow. It's like I continue to mess up and make the slightest mistakes that people then begin to over analyze and not understand it's me as a person. You've seen me as scum, I'm much more careful on how and what I post. Also, as scum, I will always try and prevent my scumbuddy from being lynched, so in no way would I really vote piano if I was scum and he was my scumbuddy, because I know by myself I'm a pretty shitty scum. In that case, I probably would've caused a no lynch. When I was scum, I didn't defend myself nearly as much as I do town.

Not sure how Cap is getting that I'm definitely scum in that last post, because he's not quoting anything about me in the post so I'm not seeing his reasoning. Right now I'm suspicious of the people so willing to vote for me, scum would probably jump on the Muffle train seeing as I'm a pretty "viable candidate" for how "scummy" I've been acting.

However, if you want to lynch me I suppose that's fine. My role probably is one of the more useless town roles of anyone else especially compared to a vigilante or doctor or defender or anything. So if there are other power roles in town I'd rather be the one to be lynched than one of those. So even though I'm having a good time if I'm lynched I guess in the end it's fine, as long as I get to participate in a dead chat. (hopefully)

Now that I'm done trying to explain why I've been acting weird. I guess I understand psy's reasoning for wanting to lynch me so bad, but he's being rather aggressive about it. Cap made a lot of posts which explained how he felt about the quotes, but some of them didn't make sense to me because they didn't rub across to me like they did him I guess. But maybe I'm just bad and understanding other people, or maybe I'm just stupid.

Currently I think demonlord is very town for obvious reasons. Even if he was scum and suggested the idea of an interrogator that prevented him from shooting and proving his claim, there's no way in hell that I'd think he could know an interrogator is in the game and how he described it and what they do, I think it's less likely it's a fake claim.

Not much to say about Gourd right now. oddRABBIT hasn't posted much today nor has he made big contributions, but that's because he's a bit self-conscious about his capabilities in Mafia. Right now I'm not extremely worried about him.

I've never seen Isrieri play but he seems to be very good at the game and very helpful, he's quiet but when he posts it's very useful information. I'd like to see him as town at the moment.

Right now I'm leaning more on Cap.
author=Cap_H
I think some people are off. Piano posted a lot but he didn't anyone, which could be seen as wolfy if he continues with it.

author=pianotm
In fact, now that I think about it, Cap_H has correctly identified that I'm not voting as wildly as I usually do.

author=Cap_H
Piano's posts are very reasonable and his reaction to Izri was ok-ish. I don't like his case on Demon, which feels slightly belated.

author=Cap_H
Isrieri's push on Piano is good, but It looks wrong to me.

Cap first said that Piano was being off and kind of wolfy. Piano agreed that Cap had even pointed it out, I thought this was just piano becoming aware how he was playing differently, I hadn't expected him to actually be scum. Could this be probable town credit in case piano had known there was a chance he died? A little after Cap begins to say Piano is being very reasonable. So was piano being off or was Piano being reasonable? He said that Isri did good to push piano yet it seemed wrong, but never explained how. Not sure why nobody pushed him on that.

author=pianotm
My solid town reads are on Cap_H, Muffle, and LockeZ.

How likely is piano to put his scumbuddy on the solid town list? Never played with piano as scum, but these three were the ones he said were definitely town. I'm aware this puts me on the list.

I feel better about LockeZ but I also know how smart he is, never seen him as scum before so I don't know how he acts, but he is a bit more aggressive and vulgar than usual. I wouldn't put it past him to be able to easily dodge being scumhunted when he's on a viable candidate list.

He also vouched for pianotm, however, I think it was maybe because of the same reason I had. We hadn't seen much different from piano. But piano also seemed to rely on LockeZ here for a minute (not sure if rely is the right word)

author=pianotm
LockeZ has probably noticed that I always tend to follow trains and vote haphazardly on day one. Sometimes, I even try to lead a bandwagon, though I will more commonly work to build up an existing one.

LockeZ hasn't said much about piano being scum, I don't think LockeZ is independent though. Demonlord mentioned that the interrogator was definitely independent and if LockeZ was independent who had interrogated Demonlord to prevent him being NK he wouldn't have said this,

author=LockeZ
For there to be no kill last night, the scum kill and the doctor would've had to target the same person. If there's a doctor, they surely targetted either themselves or demonlord, since his was the only role claim and it's an important role. So to me that makes it pretty likely that demonlord's role claim is real.

Unless I'm reading this wrong ``For there to be no kill last night, the scum kill and the doctor would've had to target the same person. If there's a doctor, they surely targetted either themselves or demonlord, since his was the only role claim and it's an important role.`` The reason demonlord wasn't attacked because he was interrogated where he couldn't even use his powers, so why would LockeZ even mentioned that they tried to target demonlord and succeeded being the reason they didn't die when demonlord made it obvious why he wasn't targeted. I would guess an interrogator is basically a jailor.

I'm wondering if maybe LockeZ is town, which could be why he's mentioned this doctor thing, and tried to target demonlord in case he was worried he'd be attacked after his vigilante claimed - just as I was. Though I'm not sure why he would mention that could be the reason demonlord survived last night.

However, I could probably be reading this wrong as I've made that mistake several times before. I'm not ruling out LockeZ out as a definite town now that I'm looking back, but I feel he's more likely to be town than Cap is.
Well, not sure how well my first big scum hunt try was. But I was at least trying to be helpful and useful. I might have misread or misunderstood some stuff as always since I'm great at that, but feel free to call me on it. I'm sure it'll help me better such posts for later on. I have a bit more on Cap if you want to see more inputs on him, but for now, that post has wiped me out and I got other stuff to do.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I apologize, as I won't be available for the remainder of the irl day, as I am at a sneak peek for Yu-Go-Oh!.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Personally I think I've nailed both mafia in the bag and Cap's trying to spread suspicion around to take the heat off himself. My vote's not going anywhere unless Gourd keeps being quiet.
Isrieri
Because I refuse to believe both he and Liberty are both to busy to play.

That's just too convenient.
I'm 90% sure that it's Cap so
#Lynch Cap_H
Isrieri
I'll talk more about why LockeZ is probably the independent after I get off work, but I will say it is precisely because of what you quoted, Muffle.
Oh, okay then Isrieri! ^-^ I'd love to hear your input on it.
LockeZ
Honestly at the beginning of day two, I was mostly ready to dismiss my early hunch about Cap as being relatively unimportant compared to the stuff everyone else was doing.

And then Cap started posting stuff:

author=Cap_H
Reading my own post on page 6, you can see I at least distanced from Piano.
author=LockeZ
Everyone else's posts just seem like normal posts so far. A bunch of joke votes for no reason.

Except for Cap_H's vote where he acts like Demonlord's joke vote is serious, and is complaining about the timing and reasoning behind it. That's also really obviously scummy. But I can't vote for both him and Muffle, so I'll stick with Muffle for now.

I don't really like LockeZ return and his reason to scumread me.

So even though it was a day one vote that I had already dropped and cancelled before the end of day one, Cap is like, "Hey, remember several days ago when nobody had anything to go on, and we were all shooting blindly in the dark? Myself included? LockeZ shot at me. I'm still mad about that."

Great, super helpful. Let's go back and discuss people's early votes where they were just trying to get conversations to start happening, instead of anything happening during the lynch vote or during night 1 or during day 2. Surely that stuff is unimportant.

author=Cap_H
So far both LockeZ and Muffle lack good interactions with piano and they both made questionable choices.

I don't really like this either. Everybody made questionable choices. The only person who only voted for pianotm and nobody else was oddrabbit, every other player voted for someone else.

What does "lack good interactions with piano" mean? You think the other six players had "good interactions" with him? I didn't see you and piano interact with each-other at all. The only interaction I had with pianotm was when he accused me of being inconsistent...
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Okay, done with the Sneak Peek. I'll be able to properly post a lot when I return home
Not that any of my posts will help, probably.
Odd suck all that self-consciousness up. I believe in you, you can do it! Don't hold back on your opinions, just let out all your thoughts!