EOS ERA - A PATHFINDER CAMPAIGN 2 PLAYERS NEEDED!! COME JOIN!!

Pages: 1

Please excuse the misinformation, it will not be on Thursday instead. Time can be compromised. 2 players needed, if we get to the player limit it will start at the beginning of next month.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You should probably tell people what a pathfinder campaign is. And how you're playing. And how much experience they need or what they need to know. And, like, what this whole post is, in general.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
11am! Whew!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
We have Aussies and Germans and Dutch and Americans. We need times that can accommodate everyone. @Dudesoft
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, she doesn't have those people in this game. Right now AFAIK the game has one player, who is German.
Didn't even realize anyone said anything here. I have 3 players so unless anyone else is interested I'm done lol. 11am EST on Monday starting next month (the first Monday), Pathfinder is a type(?) of D&D.
Pages: 1