CASH STREAMS RPG MAKER GAMES

Pages: 1
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Hey guys!

Someone told me to create this thread so here I am. I have decided to start streaming RPG Maker games with commentary. It's for fun. I will give a little warning each time before I stream a game, both here and on the gamepage itself. If you would like to request games, just let me know on this topic. I would definitely consider playing them.

For my first stream on this topic, I streamed zDS's game Three Ghostly Roses. It was fantastic.

Click here to join the stream! (you can watch previously recorded streams here)

In Progress
Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening by unity

Games I might wanna play
Cope Island: Adrift by zDS (request)
Temple of Memories by Ozzy (request)
X-Noir by stoic, Volrath
Psyche LOCKE by OldPat (request)
Iniquity & Vindication by LockeZ (request)
Forsaken Isle by AtiyaTheSeeker (request)
oddRabbit's first solo game
Epic Monster Dungeon Explore! 2 by Craze
Momeka's gameography

Completed
Three Ghostly Roses by zDS
fight for life by Soulrain (demo as @ 3rd May)
Some Theme Roulette 2 games
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Wow, streaming it in one sitting, that's quite a stretch.
HI CASH

If you're looking for games to stream, you can hit up any of the ones on my page. Final Fantasy: Sky Warriors should be finished very soon if you're looking for something that doesn't have reviews or other extended game play videos yet. :3 I would personally recommend that one, Canvas For Eternity, Ruby Radiance, or King of Grayscale.

Or maybe Pixel Story if you want a quick one with some chuckles. It's only a demo though.
If you have some time, I'd like to see my game, Journey of the damned, streamed, please.
CashmereCat
Hi Illy and Dizontinar. I will consider your games and keep them in mind as I search for games to try. At the moment, I'm pretty keen on trying out unity's Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening, and then just see what catches my eye from there. But I'll definitely check out your gamepages to see if one of them catches my eye.
author=CashmereCat
Hi Illy and Dizontinar. I will consider your games and keep them in mind as I search for games to try. At the moment, I'm pretty keen on trying out unity's Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening, and then just see what catches my eye from there. But I'll definitely check out your gamepages to see if one of them catches my eye.

Cool, I will start looking when you stream. What games you choose to play? Can people do suggestions?
CashmereCat
Thanks Shade_Hunter. I will be playing predominantly RPG Maker games and people can make suggestions but I'll be generally playing whatever catches my eye, since I'd rather play games that look good and that I know will probably be good experiences. I've already streamed Three Ghostly Roses and that was one of the greatest experiences I've had with an RPG Maker game.
CashmereCat
Edit: Never mind, I have had to postpone the stream I was going to do today. Sorry, everybody who was looking forward to it! I will be playing Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening on stream soon.
CashmereCat

Hey guys, starting a new stream of Soulrain's fight for life demo in 10 minutes at 1:15am PST! Come have a quick watch if you are keen to look.

Click here to join the stream!
CashmereCat

Hey y'all! I will be streaming Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening in half an hour, on the hour - 5pm PST. It's my first time playing this game, and developer unity has made some awesome stuff in the past (Luxaren Allure, Remnants of Isolation) so I am really excited for this! Hop on through and chat with me :grin:

CashmereCat

Hey friends! I'm back to streaming again, hopefully more regularly now. I'm taking a break from Theme Roulette entries to try Cope Island: Adrift, in 20 minutes on the hour :D

Pages: 1