[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I manually used it Day 1 and 2, in the stupidest play I could've ever done. I'm pretty sure both times I wasn't targeted by anything, so Ivory was probably the one targeted Night 1.

My wording was pretty bad, yeah. I was worried about mentioning it in the case it sounded like a mafia role, but... I guess not mentioning it looks just as bad.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I guess if I had the idea of claiming detective, it would've been Day 2 I would have done so. But, since I'm assuming there is a detective in the game, I'd probably be counterclaimed and killed as scum, which is ultimately not good for town.
author=OzzyTheOne
That is a very interesting role Odd, that role seems more like an independent one rather than a town one.

Just to make sure I fully understand, I went back and re-read the rules:
If an Independent successfully survives and satisfies their win condition, they Win!

So if we lynch the next person and they turn out to be scum, would have mean odd wins if he is independent and we therefore would lose?
Fomar, Can I ask why you hammered Piano?

author=OzzyTheOne
Just putting my vote out there and Emily is certainly our most suspicios person right now, I can't tell why, but I feel like PA is just town who tried to play scum for fools hence his general insanity. And I'm still weary of the possibility of Emily nightkilling Shinan exactly because it would incriminate her and therefore make it look like she's being framed.

I mean I get it, but also that would be an extremely bad play if I was scum. No matter the result of today, now I am basically forever-suspicious until I die. That doesn't strike me as a good decision if I was one scum against eight town.
I mean, if we think there are independent roles (somehow I really doubt there are given the setup), it more seems like PA is one, no?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Fomar0153
author=OzzyTheOne
That is a very interesting role Odd, that role seems more like an independent one rather than a town one.
Just to make sure I fully understand, I went back and re-read the rules:
If an Independent successfully survives and satisfies their win condition, they Win!

So if we lynch the next person and they turn out to be scum, would have mean odd wins if he is independent and we therefore would lose?

That's the copy-pasted rules. It says in the main rules that there are 3 scum and 10 town.

Also, in previous games, as far as I remember, most independant win conditions are just like "survive till the end". Usually, town can win with independants.

For the record, though, I'm a town, not an independent.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Fomar and independent either wins alongside town or alongside scum, their only win condition is to survive till end of game. Then again, I doubt there's an independent in this game, because the game rules say there's 10 town and 3 scum, so we can scratch independent off our list. I was just pointing out how Odd's role could be an independent role.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Independents in a game with that starting mechanic (deciding whether you have a power or not) seems really out of place. I doubt there are any independents in this game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ninja'd by Odd.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, Ozzy ninja'd me.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Also, I am pretty sure there isn't any independend in the game, and upon rereading Odd's post, I now realize that his role doesn't stop him from just being killed, but but it stops any effects on him. Which makes it a more town friendly role if you consider that scum had a role-cop on them. And yeah, the role could totally be used to bait scum into trying to NK him only for them to waste a nightkill, but as he said, it is now wasted as he's used it twice :/
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=OzzyTheOne
Ninja'd by Odd.
author=oddRABBIT
Ah, Ozzy ninja'd me.

Ninja-ception.

You were right Demonlord, my role is that of being ninja'd xD
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=AlaskanEmily
I mean I get it, but also that would be an extremely bad play if I was scum. No matter the result of today, now I am basically forever-suspicious until I die. That doesn't strike me as a good decision if I was one scum against eight town.

This is a very good point. It could only help to mask you short-term, if at all instead of long-term.
author=AlaskanEmily

I thought I was fourth to lynch when I posted, I missed PlatinumAshes's vote, Ozzy had said about starting the mob and I didn't check back far enough, in the time I was counting the votes you had also voted to lynch him and I didn't refresh before posting.

At the time I was ok with lynching either PA or Piano and it was falling to Piano so I voted that way.
author=OzzyTheOne
@Fomar and independent either wins alongside town or alongside scum, their only win condition is to survive till end of game. Then again, I doubt there's an independent in this game, because the game rules say there's 10 town and 3 scum, so we can scratch independent off our list. I was just pointing out how Odd's role could be an independent role.

Thanks for clearing that up, the rules weren't really clear on that.
Attack of the ninjas.

I do think it would be an incredibly bad play by emily if she were scum. The shinan vote still makes zero sense to me. It feels like an incredibly new player kill, or otherwise an insane cave like play. Whoever killed shinan killed who was probably one of the scummiest town members just because he would not speak up or give us any reasoning.

I also believe formar just because of how quickly those votes came in. It was a bit unfortunate that piano didn't get to defend himself.
author=Fomar0153
author=OzzyTheOne
Thanks for clearing that up, the rules weren't really clear on that.

OK, that makes sense. Thank you.
Also wow, I just completely quoted the wrong thing. What I meant was:

author=Fomar0153
author=AlaskanEmily
I thought I was fourth to lynch when I posted, I missed PlatinumAshes's vote, Ozzy had said about starting the mob and I didn't check back far enough, in the time I was counting the votes you had also voted to lynch him and I didn't refresh before posting.

At the time I was ok with lynching either PA or Piano and it was falling to Piano so I voted that way.

OK, that makes sense. Thank you.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=demonlord5000
Attack of the ninjas.

I do think it would be an incredibly bad play by emily if she were scum. The shinan vote still makes zero sense to me. It feels like an incredibly new player kill, or otherwise an insane cave like play. Whoever killed shinan killed who was probably one of the scummiest town members just because he would not speak up or give us any reasoning.

I also believe formar just because of how quickly those votes came in. It was a bit unfortunate that piano didn't get to defend himself.

Yeah, I'm also still kinda on the fence with the Emily vote, specially because of Shinan's vote on her and how much it would incriminate her. But then again, if this is the first time Emily plays as scum, I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled off a bad play like that due to being nervous. There's also the thing how she evaded the first few accusations thrown at her, like in this post:
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/24686/?post=887784#post887784
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It still bothers me how she completely ignored the accusation made my piano and then proceeds to switch topic, which Piano totally bites into.