[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

Current vanilla and role claims in case anyone wants a list, was just double checking for myself and ended up assembling it.

oddrabbit - ???
PlatinumAshes - Who knows claimed four(?) roles
Ivory - Mason & 1 shot vigilante
demonlord - vanilla
pianotm - vanilla
AlaskanEmily - ???
Ozzy - Mason
tale - vanilla
kittenfood - 1 shot bodyguard
Shinan - vanilla
Fomar - vanilla

I think that was everything.
author=Fomar0153
Current vanilla and role claims in case anyone wants a list, was just double checking for myself and ended up assembling it.

oddrabbit - ???
PlatinumAshes - Who knows claimed four(?) roles
Ivory - Mason & 1 shot vigilante
demonlord - vanilla
pianotm - vanilla
AlaskanEmily - ???
Ozzy - Mason
tale - vanilla
kittenfood - 1 shot bodyguard
Shinan - vanilla
Fomar - vanilla

I think that was everything.

i am not bodyguard. it was one doc use.
I didn't see the tale claim but everything else looks correct. Tale, town lynches are always going to happen. Sacrificing yourself and us being down one less town is a lot worse situation than you being a little suspicious but us having better votes.
Thanks, fomar.

The fact that I've asked everyone to claim D2/D3 and AE not addressing it is really alarming. You brushed a lot of stuffs. You brushed piano's and shinan's vote on you. And now you're not even willing to claim if you had a role or not, which is still very fishy.
demon, I appreciate your reminder. This game is an unusual because to scum without any info to gather from each other maybe one could hold strong opinion to nolynch. You didn't lynch me, I think you're town.
Ah sorry Kitten.

I have an idea and I can't tell if it is a good one or a bad one. Maybe the veterans could weigh in. We haven't yet heard from a detective, I don't know if we have one or if it's likely that we do but if we all posted something like:

If I'm lynched or killed and turn out to be the detective then here's who I investigated: demonlord (day 1), shinan (day 2).

Just if our detective doesn't have a shot limit or the limit is above two then they are safer off pretending to be vanilla still. Obviously this will mean nothing if we don't have a detective or if there is a godfather but in the event we mis-lynch or they get night killed then we'll have access to their information without putting them in too much danger, especially if we all do it.

What does everyone else think?
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
@Fomar Yes, that would be the least risky way for them to share the information the have with us, thus avoiding being killed.

It still puts our detective at risk. The last scum player can look for anyone that claims to have investigated them. They'll know that these people can't be the real detective.

I also think we probably don't have a detective. If we did they would probably be a 1 or 2 shot and they would have come out.

But I wouldn't be against your idea if the rest agrees.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
My role is too powerful for me to reveal right now, sorry.
PlatinumAshes
I was going to post my reads, but I'm really exhausted right now.

We have plenty of time, luckily.
i doubt there's a detective
author=PlatinumAshes

i don't know about that, i think you're just being weird again.
PlatinumAshes
FYI I really am vanilla, no jokes for real this time
PlatinumAshes
author=kittenfood
i doubt there's a detective
author=PlatinumAshes

i don't know about that, i think you're just being weird again.

Never.
Can I just remind everyone that I agreed that Psy was suspicious, and I put a vote on him when the time came? I also said I was very suspicious of Liberty, who turned out to be scum. If I could just be scum who was busing, then lots of people could have been scum who were busing.

Why would I NK someone who voted for me, when no one else kept a vote on me? No one was seriously following Shinan's lead, and there are confirmed town. If I'm scum, why would I ignore a clear target and then silence the only person who kept a vote on me? I think it's supposed to go with the Piano lynch, since at the time he was the only other person saying he really thought I was scum. I guess all of my one-and-a-half enemies are dead. How convenient.

There is 1 scum against 8 town right now. It makes the most sense to me that scum would want to lie low.

author=ivoryjones
author=PlatinumAshes
author=ivoryjones
No one's lynching anyone unless it's almost the deadline.
That's genious, why didn't we think of that earlier? /s
Don't even try to be fcking cheeky with me now. I only ever mentioned me and Ozzy's intentions and not once did I say to jump on the bandwagon immediately.

It's you guys who didn't wait on piano, not us.

I didn't think we were just going to jump right to hammer like that.

author=ivoryjones
Thanks, fomar.

The fact that I've asked everyone to claim D2/D3 and AE not addressing it is really alarming. You brushed a lot of stuffs. You brushed piano's and shinan's vote on you. And now you're not even willing to claim if you had a role or not, which is still very fishy.

I'm vanilla town. I didn't realize basically everyone had already claimed at this point.

author=tale
I meant recent shinan's post into context with the post before-

"Y'all know I'm right. Just give into it." -This was after piano canceled his emily vote and piano share his words of wisdom.

Doesn't anyone agree that I'm more suspicious than PA? Don't kill PA

Why does that make you suspicious? I'm pretty sure that was just Shinan repeating that he believed I was scum.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ok, I'm back after a long session of D&D and will now read through everything and see if I can contribute naything substantial.

#cancel

Just to be on the safe side.
author=AlaskanEmily
author=tale
I meant recent shinan's post into context with the post before-

"Y'all know I'm right. Just give into it." -This was after piano canceled his emily vote and piano share his words of wisdom.

Doesn't anyone agree that I'm more suspicious than PA? Don't kill PA
Why does that make you suspicious? I'm pretty sure that was just Shinan repeating that he believed I was scum.

I'm clarifying what shinan meant to formar. I say suspicious because I'm defending someone who's action are weird to get me lynch early at the time.

I doubt that vanilla town (me) and vanilla town (you) faces each other in endgame together.

I would correct ivory on her player review list too but I don't see how it helps the situation.
odd, did you claim your role yet?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...I have not claimed a role, no.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
But, at this point, I'm basically just vanilla town, so I guess it doesn't matter if I mention it or not anymore.
Uhh I'm gonna parrot PA and agree that I'm p. exhausted today as well. Gonna reply to everyone later or on Sat.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm also exhausted for whatever reason, I wanted to elaborate on stuff today, but I just couldn't get to reading into the thread too much.