#lynch Fomar
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
OFFICIAL END OF DAY 5 VOTECOUNT

Fomar (4): Ozzy, ivoryjones, Fomar, Ozzy, Ivoryjones, tale
PlatinumAshes (0): Ozzy, ivoryjones, oddrabbit, Ozzy
oddrabbit (0): oddrabbit
Not voting: PlatinumAshes, oddrabbit

Fomar, town-aligned vanilla town-aligned miller, was executed day 5.

Night 5 begins
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ivoryjones, town-aligned mason/bulletproof, was killed Night 5.

Day 6 begins. with 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to execute. Deadline is Wednesday at 10 PM EST.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm sorry, what?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Wait, but how? She was never hit before. She was bulletproof, how?????
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ozzy, you didn't know that? What?

Er, wait, I'm not really sure what you're saying.

Also, town-aligned miller? Wasn't that mentioned before? What's a miller?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Also yes, Ivory was bulletproof and I am the Vigilante. We decided to make her come off as Vigilante so that scum would hopefully waste a nightkill on her. But this doesn't make any sense. Ivory said she was going to be notified if her Bulletproof was taken away, but she never was. This doesn't make any sense.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Miller means that he appears as scum if he is investigated. Which means that that's a weak role.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I am immensely confused.

So, you were the vigilante like you claimed originally, and Ivory was immune to being nightkilled? So how did Ivory get nightkilled?

Also, seriously, what's a miller?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, okay. Sorry about that confusion.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Okay, this is seriously bad. This is LYLO, right? If we can't get scum, we lose? That's seriously bad.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I just got home late from eating out with friends. Can I go to sleep please? Don't hammer me while I'm sleeping.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It must be PA. I knew we shouldn't have trusted Fomar's graph because it didn't account for lurking.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=OzzyTheOne
It must be PA. I knew we shouldn't have trusted Fomar's graph because it didn't account for lurking.

See? That's how I feel.

Ah, but yeah, let's hold off on a PA vote so he can defend himself. While I kinda can't handle the suspencr at this point, we might as well wait.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Thing is, PlatinumAshes got back online the exact moment Cave announced that nigth started and 10 minutes later, night ends?
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
It's not LYLO, it's MYLO. We can no-lynch if we want more time, and then we'll be 2 vs 1 which is LYLO. It doesn't matter much because tale and Ozzy are confirmed, so one of them will die.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=OzzyTheOne
Thing is, PlatinumAshes got back online the exact moment Cave announced that nigth started and 10 minutes later, night ends?

True, but I wanna say that all of us were probay on around that time.
PlatinumAshes
If I wanted to trick you I would have acted like I was afk still and just left.

But I don't trust you not to hammer :(

Why did you hammer Fomar like that without waiting for me to come online? I would have talked you out of it.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
The only way I can explain what has happened is that the last PA has a roleblocking ability and he used it on Ivory, otherwise the nightkill doesn't make any sense.

Odd, how exactly did your role work?