[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=PlatinumAshes
It's not LYLO, it's MYLO. We can no-lynch if we want more time, and then we'll be 2 vs 1 which is LYLO. It doesn't matter much because tale and Ozzy are confirmed, so one of them will die.

Ah, sorry for mixing that up, I didn't really think through the whole MYLO vs LYLO thing, since either way this is kinda a really bad situation.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=PlatinumAshes
If I wanted to trick you I would have acted like I was afk still and just left.

But I don't trust you not to hammer :(

Why did you hammer Fomar like that without waiting for me to come online? I would have talked you out of it.

Well, Ivory and I were losing it, we were just desperate to get a grasp of the situation in any way possible.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Anyhow, NO ONE VOTE ANYONE RIGHT NOW
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
My role only prevents abilities/kills from affecting me, so I'm assuming that if I was scum with that ability and I had a use left, since Ivory had Bulletproof as a sort of passive, I think, she would've been able to block it. Other than that, I think I've really ezplained my role countless times.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Fomar was the towniest town to ever live... Why...

It would have been better to kill me even. Fomar vs. odd would have been a slam-dunk.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
So Ivory had exactly the same role that odd claims to have.

Except hers was not a 2 shot and she was also a mason.
PlatinumAshes
Also odd calls it "survivor" but CAVE calls it "Bulletproof". Why wouldn't odd have told us his if that was his role name?

Survivor isn't even the correct term for the role odd is claiming yo have. Survivor is for unalligned players. If you are town with that ability, it would be called bulletproof.

What is the name of your role, odd?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I mean yeah, I debated with Ivory whether his ability was plausible, because that meant town would have two bulletproofs + a bodygaurd (Kittenfood) which we eventually decided was plausible?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
You know what, my gut last day told me to go for Odd, I don't know why I didn't. I don't intend to give up the game, but I'm just gonna follow my gut, if that kills town, that so damn be it, you played all too well PA if you end up being last scum.

#lynch Oddrabbit

I'm off.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Except my role is called survivor. Not only that, but bulletproof implies that they can't be killed during the night phase. My ability negates everything.

Also, Jack of All Trades being a role, there doesn't seem to be a completely set naming convention, right?
PlatinumAshes
You think CAVE would put the same role in the game twice under different names and then make one weaker and make the other one a mason?

Odd only claimed survivor because he didn't know about Ivory. He thought that role was free and it was safe for him to claim. And he didn't know what the propper name for that role was because it's not survivor.

Why on God's green Earth would he use it the first two nights of the game while he was lierally useless and said nothing of value during those days? "Oh I might as well say that I have this role". He was just trying to confirm himself in the safest possible way. He had to make sure he claimed it before a train could start on him.

But it would be stupid to claim Bulletproof while he still had vests left, so he made up some lame excuse why he would have already used them.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I mean, I was supposed to die last day phase, right? I can trust that you and Tale can take out PA, so I entrust that to you.

Still would prefer to live, though.

I guess I might as well counter-lynch.

#lynch PA
PlatinumAshes
Survivor doesn't negate everything.
PlatinumAshes
That's called a traveller or something.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, right. About that. I actually hadn't used both my shots by Day 3. I used my second shot on that night, which was, still a waste. So, I had actually used my shots on Day 1 and Day 3. It was meant to be a whole "target me" trap, but, once again, I'm a stupid person, so I honestly messed up with that.
PlatinumAshes
I mean I have only 1 person to vote for since tale and ozzy are confirmed

#DESTROY THIS BACKSTABBING INSECT oddRABBIT

^that is a lynch vote
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=PlatinumAshes
That's called a traveller or something.

Why's it called a traveller? That doesn't seem like a fitting name?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=PlatinumAshes
I mean I have only 1 person to vote for since tale and ozzy are confirmed

#DESTROY THIS BACKSTABBING INSECT oddRABBIT

^that is a lynch vote

Eh, have fun. Can't wait for you to get totally destroyed on Day 7.

...The next day is Day 7, right?
PlatinumAshes
Claiming 2 shot bulletproof is not a good way to get targeted you know. Scum might also wonder if you haven't secretly kept a vest or if you aren't secretly 3 shot.

It's a good way to appear confirmed and have nothing to show for it, though.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, but really my only problem with PA right niw is that he gets online, says he's gonna go to sleep, so hold off on lynching, and then suddenly goes after me. While I do admit my role is incredibly suspicious (which is why I mentioned it previously, not when I was gonna be at death's door like Psy), this feels really random? That's all I really have to say, and it doesn't really feel different from normal PA.