[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

"Oh, oh, oh. Nice thinking, Fomar! "

What did I do Odd?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
people who won 10 dollars, either give me your paypals or venmo or w/e or tell me where you want your money to go, and then those people, you give me your paypals, and don't f'n start a daisychain
Ah wait, worked it out. Sorry thought that was earlier in the game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Fomar0153
I have no idea how I did but I'd like to think I got better as the game went on, I don't know.

That was way more stressful than a game should be.

Good job team!

You did indeed get better as the game went on, if you're ready to go through this kind of nerve wrecker again, I'm looking forward to palying with you again! :D

And sorry for getting you lynched orz
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
My avatar is literally me right now.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
OH ALSO, SORRRYYYYY PIANOOOOO OTL
"The only problem with all these noobs around is they aren't at all suspicious."

LOL funny coming from someone who got lynched D1 XD
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Time to go through deadchat and see how everyone facepalmed at the mason's massive fumble throughout most of the game xD
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
people who won 10 dollars, either give me your paypals or venmo or w/e or tell me where you want your money to go, and then those people, you give me your paypals, and don't f'n start a daisychain

Split mine among Fomar and pianotm
You came through for us in the end, that's all that matters. Also, you got a lot better as the game went fomar.
Aw maann, town pulled it out. Lots of tiny decisions (KF confirming tale, IJ going down instead of Ozzy) that could've swung things.

Nice, Odd, you carried this game hard for scum after I tripped down about 12 flights of stairs D1. You were the right guy to pull things this far. Unfortunately no one will ever trust you again. You can go read deadchat, we were all rooting for you.
author=PlatinumAshes
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Split mine among Fomar and pianotm

I was just going to say to donate any money I won to RMN if I'd survived.
But thank you for the gesture :)
PlatinumAshes
author=psy_wombats
Unfortunately no one will ever trust you again. You can go read deadchat, we were all rooting for you.

You have earned the right to have my immediate day 1 vote untill eternity and if I'm a vugulante I am shooting you no matter what
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I don't deserve any of that money, give 5$ to Ivory and 5$ to Kitten.
That was a roller coaster of emotion. A 11/10 D1, followed by a long series of town disasters, then finally pulling it out of the hat at the last moment.

Odd played very well. When I died and learned that he was the final scum, I was thinking he was actually going to win :P
PlatinumAshes
^ that was at Odd whose slyness still gives me shivers.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Btw, why did Ivory die?????
PlatinumAshes
Odd is Gourd
Gourd is mordred
Odd is mordred
Odd, how come you chose to miller me?
That was mentioned somewhat in dead chat. His one strongarm use is apparently a power that can pierce through protection. In ivorys case, it went straight through her bulletproof and killed her outright.