(SOLVED) MY AVATAR GONE

Pages: 1
For the past 10 years or so, I've had a picture of "The Most Interesting Man In The World" as my forum avatar. It was probably more relevant and resonant back then than it would be now. Either way, to the extent that I have any sort of recognition or brand on this site (I mostly don't), that avatar may be associated with it.

Well anyways, my avatar is now blank. Did some moderator delete it due to some reason? I could reupload it if it just got lost for no reason. If it got deleted with reasons, then no one sent me a message of their reasoning; so I mean... lesson not learned and I'll just do it again.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
They'd have sent a reason. Maybe the link got broke or it got lost or something.
LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU!!!

to use rmns locker for avaatars mang
This is your profile pic link yo
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/152946/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-large.jpg

We ain't do shit to ya avatar. Just... make a new one and upload it to your locker and link to that?
Oh, okay, I get it. I didn't know my avatar was still linking to an external website. I thought it was uploaded and hosted on rmn.
Pages: 1