[RM2K3] HIRING PORTRAIT ARTISTS

Pages: 1
I'm here again looking for a capable artist experienced or willing to learn to draw in the format required for use in the Rm2K3 engine. I have been working on this new game for about 3 years now (Shattered Lands in my profile), and it's nearing completion. I need portrait arts and lots of them.. my wish is to have ALL of the NPCs in the game with a unique portrait art so that each interaction is a surprise to the player.

I am willing to hire more than one person as i understand some people have issues drawing certain things. I will be looking for Regular Humans, Demons, Robots, Animals, Bugs(zoomed in to see detail), Zombie, Cyborg, Armored, etc..

Though my game will be non-commercial, I am willing to pay very well for this work. This is a good opportunity for someone to make a quick buck as I will pay you as fast as you can work.

Below is a collection of portraits from the game Dark Sun, this is the idea with the humanoids and bugs, how they are zoomed in and offer the player a glimpse at what the main character is looking at in more detail. Although I would want the art in my game to look anime and obviously better detail it's the same idea with how everyone, even bugs and rats get a little face art which adds so much to every interation, how you can get a feel for their personality as apposed to a blank box with just some text.

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Like how many portraits total are we talking here?
A lot. Most likely over 200 portraits and possibly more.

Thank you for the suggestion, Kentona but I am looking for something more cartoony/anime themed. Similar to the disgaea games:

Obviously less colors will be used and the image will be smaller but the general idea should look like these characters.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I've sent you a pm. Thanks for your consideration!
Pages: 1