[RMMV] BANNED ACCOUNT :)

Pages: 1
Good day!

Not sure how to start properly with this...
So I am a kind-of-returning account here in rpgmaker.
I was banned which was what made me stop. I am not sure if I was made to explain when that happened but regardless here's what happened.

It was 3 years ago, I was months already being on the forums ever since I found out about the program(RMMV) where one can make rpg games and managed to find a crack to try it out. Honestly, i really had my fun looking/trying out peoples' games, resources and I had no intention of publishing any kind of game,(never came close to making a finished, really opened it to try peoples,resources,scripts) for anyone to try knowing how I got my copy.
Then, I think I made a post giving detail that I had an illegal copy and so I was banned. Then I remember making another account which was swiftly banned to for ban evasion.

And now 3 years later here I am, finally earning for myself and managed to get a PC and is currently looking at what things to do when I recalled this past :D

Now my question, is there a way for to get back in the forums? Was really planning on finally purchasing the stand-alone copy of RMMV.

Given the circumstances 3 years ago, I wouldn't say being a student is a right reason to get a cracked copy of said rpgmaker... but hey I still remember being hyped up when i stumbled upon the rpg making program on youtube, I really pushed myself on getting to try it out.

Sorry for this long post, I'm just taking chances on maybe getting back and finally trying it out genuinely.

Thanks! again have a good day! :)
I wasn't aware RMN banned users for using illegal copies, are you sure you're in the right place?
Um, you already PM'd me, I said I'd look into it, that's all that can be done. I'm locking this thread.
Pages: 1