AREMEN'S PROPHECY - COMMUNITY GAME SIGN UP!

unity
You're magical to me.
You can move me to Team 95 or 2k if you need to spread out those Support Staff users XD I used both of those back in the day!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Name: Deck

Portrait: D9

Personality: curious, competitive, cocky

Team: Team 2K

Class: Magic Tome

~~Stats~~
Strength: 4/10
Intelligence: 4/10
Vitality: 2/10
Agility: 10/10

Rock, Papers, Scissors: Scissors
Name: Chris Ninjin, he could be a character who's a reference to my terrible old RPG Maker game, Planet Stuck Return Of Corrin.

~~Portrait~~

I made one myself, but you can use 1C if you
don't like it.

Personality: Can blow shit up using Kung-Foo Anime magic.

Team: Team VX

Class: Nothing, I’ll use my body

~~Stats~~

- Strength: 10/10
- Intelligence: 2/10
- Vitality: 2/10
- Agility: 6/10

Please, if you decide to put ol Chris into the game,
make him a joke character who speaks with terrible
English and gives "awesome" advice on how to beat the game.

I have an idea were he starts off as a good character,
but as he levels up he get's worse. Truly one of the
most laughably frustrating characters in the game.

Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Name: Vaccaria
Portrait: C3 (Blue Eyes, Blue armor with golden linings)
Personality: Inquisitive, logical and analytical, but still favours choosing options by emotions when morality, in question, comes
Team: VX Ace
Class: Spear
Stats
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 4
Vitality: 3
Agility: 5
RPS: Scissors
Name: Fomar
Portrait: E1 (every game needs an annoying child)
Personality: All the magic
Team: MX (but feel free to put on any team bar 95)
Class: Magic Tome (I was really tempted by support but it seems there are plenty)
Stats
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 10
Vitality: 3
Agility: 7
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Paper
Name: Kazesui
Portrait: E5
Personality: Rational, Amoral, Trickster
Team: 2k
Class: Nothing, I'll use my mind
Stats
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 9
Vitality: 5
Agility: 6
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Paper
This looks fun.

Name: Kelly

Portrait: D8

Personality: outgoing, cheerful, naughty

Team: Team VX (VX and VX Ace)

Class: Axe

Stats:

- Strength: 8/10
- Vitality: 7/10
- Agility: 3/10

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Pieced together an edited sprite for my avatar character. I think I've got all the pixels in place, but lemme know if it needs touching up? Might also go with a different color for her outfit, not sure? She kinda looks like a weird Mario cosplay with those red paired with blues, I might try a khaki color for pants if I can O_o

iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!

This is a cool idea! Count me in.

Name: iddalai (purposefully lower case)
Portrait: C11
Personality: antisocial distracted asshole
Team: 2K
Class: Sword
Stats:
- Strength: 8/10
- Vitality: 8/10
- Agility: 7/10
Rock, Papers, Scissors: Paper
Name: Kentona
Portrait: A1 (the default hero!)
Personality: disillusioned, aloof, snarky
Team: Team 2k3
Stats:
- Strength: 6/10
- Intelligence: 6/10
- Vitality: 5/10
Rock - I am permanence personified
This looks interesting. So, are we going to decide what our characters do, too? Like actual roleplaying and interacting with the rest of the cast? Or are we just picking which one of the pre-made characters, with their pre-made stories, we want, and the creator is doing the rest?

Like, do I write this character's back story, or is it already decided? What about what they do in the actual game? Never done this before so just wondering. Thanks.

So, here is my character:

Name: The Usurper (actual name is Vehn Elshevan Kirkland)
Portrait: B3
Personality: Stoic, Mysterious, Loyal
Team: Team 2K (2000 + 2003)
Stats:
- Strength: 7/10
- Intelligence: 5/10
- Vitality: 4/10
- Agility: 4/10
Rock, Papers, Scissors: Rock
Name: Terence

Portrait: Actor4 slot 3

Personality: Calm, righteous, serious

Team: vx

Class: spear

Stats:

- Strength: 6/10
- Intelligence: 4/10
- Vitality: 8/10
- Agility: 2/10

Rock.

Yea very creative i know
Alright, I have most of the characters sorted out and I sent a PMs to the characters finished (Except for the last two posters, I'll do it tomorrow). If I forgot anybody please send me a PM and I'll send you your character. I also updated the chart again and I'm working on some spreadsheets to reveal to everyone what the final characters classes and base stats will be.

I initially thought of leaving the sign-ups open indefinitely, because I thought this wouldn't catch on, but boy I was wrong. I feel forced to put an end date so this doesn't grow out of hand. I decided to mark the closing date at Friday 18 giving more than a full week of time since the start of this thread. So if you're interested, join before it's too late!

author=gameusurper
This looks interesting. So, are we going to decide what our characters do, too? Like actual roleplaying and interacting with the rest of the cast? Or are we just picking which one of the pre-made characters, with their pre-made stories, we want, and the creator is doing the rest?

Like, do I write this character's back story, or is it already decided? What about what they do in the actual game? Never done this before so just wondering. Thanks

You can go as in-depth as you want: backstory, personality, motivations, etc. The more the better. Sadly, no roleplay because that requires a whole lot of work and organization and the focus right now is to make a game. The story of the game is already decided too, so any consultation would be mostly to decide where in the story they would fit better and how they would react to certain events (for cutscenes and dialogues). Keep in mind that this is a relatively simple game so don't sweat it too much if you're having a hard time to come up with a good character!

author=bicfarmer
Portrait: Actor4 slot 3

Please pick another portrait, that one is already taken. Check the chart in the first post to see which ones are free.
Ehhh…why not! I wasn’t going to join, but might as well take the plunge.

Name: Addit “Addington” The Second

Portrait: E8 (If possible, could you change his eye color to Brown to match my own? Everything else is good.)

Personality: Humorous, clumsy, but nice.

Team: TEAM 2K, 2K3 BABY!

Weapon Class: Spear, please! (You can throw ‘em, chuck ‘em, poke ‘em – and even poke ‘em! What’s not to love?)

Stats:
Strength: 8/10
Intelligence: 2/10 (Hey, I’m not entirely braindead...yet.)
Vitality: 7/10
Agility: 3/10 (Damn these muscular legs!)

Rock, Paper, Scissors: Good ol’ Rock… Nothing beats that!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I should send Muffle my quest for Muffle Quest first..
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
author=El_WaKa
You can go as in-depth as you want: backstory, personality, motivations, etc. The more the better. Sadly, no roleplay because that requires a whole lot of work and organization and the focus right now is to make a game. The story of the game is already decided too, so any consultation would be mostly to decide where in the story they would fit better and how they would react to certain events (for cutscenes and dialogues). Keep in mind that this is a relatively simple game so don't sweat it too much if you're having a hard time to come up with a good character!

Understood. I'll try to keep it simple, but I'll send anything that can assist. I may PM you a revision of the sprite, as I'm not digging the pants color, and well as a full-body picture if you need a battle sprite and some story hooks. ;)
Name: Preston

Portrait: e7 (if he can have c12's hoodie thats cool but not necessary)

Personality: Cowardly, defensive, paranoid

Team: VX

Class: support staff

Stats:

- Strength: 1/10
- Intelligence: 4/10
- Vitality: 3/10

Paper

- He has a spell that does literally nothing. He can also conjure smoke which has a large radius that blinds enemies and allies. He's also obsessed with buckets. Immune to magic? Since his stats are so bad
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm adding up Preston's stat distribution total as 11 where the OP says you distribute 20. Was that done on purpose?
author=Marrend
I'm adding up Preston's stat distribution total as 11 where the OP says you distribute 20. Was that done on purpose?

I'm assuming that that's because he's a joke character. I'll accept it this time, though that means we now have two old men with awful stats as joke characters. But eh, I'll try to make it work.
Just a small update. I added a real name to my character post from 9/15/2020 (Should be up 9 posts from here). I originally only had the moniker that people knew him by and called him (due to events he's known for). Now he has a full name. People may or may not know this name, though. Or only the first name and not everything else. Or maybe this name is an alias as well? Who knows.