[RM2K3] [DYNRPG] PLUGIN OR PATCH TO REMOVE ROW COMMAND IN BATTLE?

Pages: 1
Hello.
I'm using RPG Maker 2k3 (unofficial version) with DynRPG.

Is there a plugin or patch to remove the Row command in battle?

(I spotted the QuickRow plugin which is nice but I would prefer to remove entierly the command.)

Thanks!
author=Boulon
Hello.
I'm using RPG Maker 2k3 (unofficial version) with DynRPG.

Is there a plugin or patch to remove the Row command in battle?

(I spotted the QuickRow plugin which is nice but I would prefer to remove entierly the command.)

Thanks!

I was looking for this the other day. I have it, it's in steamed hams. but I can't remember how I recreated it.

EDIT: I'll upload it. Can someone tell us how to recreate this?

I misread, i thought you were using official rpgmaker2003. Someone has it though, it's in Final Fantasy Dog (old RPG_RT) and Steamed Hams(official RPG_RT). I just can't remember where I found it or how it's made however.
Isn't this what you are looking for ?
It's 2017 so I'm afraid it's for official version.

Or Darken uploaded this patch in 2011, which might be more compatible with Dyn. More informations on the topic.
Thanks Gari, yeah. I just tested this out, it works:

Here's my copy of the RPG_RTnorow.exe
however because each RPG_RT is different these days with dyn rpg plugins, you may want to learn how to do it for your own game Boulon.

Give me a moment and I'll write down how I did this one:

EDIT:
-0(make a backup of your game's RPG_RT.exe before doing anything)

-1)Install Hyper Patcher 2 Demo
-2)download NoRow Patch

-3)Open Hyper Patch 2:
Hit Okay>Navigate to the Folder where the RPG_RT.exe you want to remove row from is located> Select the Folder> Hit Okay
This Menu will popup:

-4)Select>Songstiges3>Patch anwenden>norow.hpa
Select: Disable 'Row' command in battle (1) - hit Okay
Open again and Select: Hide row in status screen (3)
Go back to the main menu and hit Okay

Row should now be removed from Advocate RM2k3 RPG_RT.exe

Links/Sources:
No Row Patch on RMN by Cherry(2009)
Thread for hyperpatch demo 2 (needed to patch no row) (2008)

When I have some free time I'll probably convert this into a simple tutorial, like previous threads. Removing Row has from Advocate RM2k3 has been asked quite a bit over the years. But some seem to forget how to do it or are scared of using HyperPatch2. It'd be nice to have a tutorial which includes both methods.
My RPG_RT has been modified by Cherry himself several years ago so yes, I can't use any others but thanks for the how to.

Never tried this but thank you for your help, this seems already pretty clear!
author=Boulon
Never tried this but thank you for your help, this seems already pretty clear!

...Yeah, sorry for the over explanation, I kind of wanted to figure out how this was done too, since this ones been asked a lot.
Never say sorry for over explaining me something lol, I like it this way! :D
author=Boulon
Never say sorry for over explaining me something lol, I like it this way! :D

Glad to hear! :)
Let me know if you were able to get this to work Boulon. I learn a lot from doing these small tutorials with ya.
Also, keep us posted on your game!
Here is the patch in IPS format: http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-33705/norow_dynrpg.ips

If you have DynRPG v0.20 or newer, you can just drop this file into your DynPatches folder.

Otherwise (and in case the HPA version is not recognizing your RPG_RT version), apply it using Lunar IPS (or you can also use the same button in Hyper Patcher 2 as you would use for HPA).

By the way, in case someone is looking for this for the official version, that would be here.

~Cherry
Seriously Cherry you helped me already so much with my project through years..
Thanks to both of you and I guess this patch will be useful for many other users!

EDIT: worked like a charm.
Ah, was trying to use this today for a new project I'm working on. Is there a no row patch for the Steam version? My memory is fuzzy today.

EDIT: nevermind I got it, but i can't remember where I found it. Does cherry have a repository for recently released rpgmaker2003 patches?
The patch for the official version is linked at the bottom of my post above ;)
I love things like that. Great!!
*SPAAAAAAAAAAAAM ;_;*
Pages: 1