COMBAT SYSTEM FIRST PERSON RPG MAKER MV

Pages: 1
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my combat system for rpg maker mv. I use only 2 plugins, the 3D renderer and one that adds its own variables in the events.

In the video you can see not only the combat system, but there is also a system for collecting raw materials. It can be planted and both the enemies that reappear and the plants that grow, do everything based on an internal clock.

The hardest thing for me was doing the projectile mechanics. Still, it works, I think, quite well.

If you want to ask any questions or ask me for advice to do something like this, here I am.
The butterflies and the spartan (not in a bad way!) environment give me Madoka meets King's Field vibes. I dig a lot
I did not know the game but I have watched it, and it is true! heheh I've added a lot of things to it since the day I posted the videos. one of them is a day and night system that, together with the 3D RMMV lighting, is luxurious: D
I have been working using the MMO MV plugin and now the game has multiplayer functions such as the vision of the rest of the players, unlimited number of players, database, local and global variables, bank, chat and many more functions that I will add from now on .

In this version he updated the graphics making them a little more realistic, especially the trees but in general all the textures.
Pages: 1