WHAT TECHNOLOGY DO YOU HOPE WILL BE INVENTED BEFORE YOU DIE.

Pages: 1
Tell us 2 ideas for a type of technological breakthrough that you'd like to see before you die.

1 - Teleporters - A teleporter that can be used for objects smaller than a human. Not only would it be convenient for shipping but it could potentially help deal with the Climate Crisis since way less trucks and other shipping vehicles would need to be used if we could teleport objects.

2 - Ultra Color Vision - Some kind of cybernetic enhancement that allows humans to see all the colors of the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
Cyber-eyes.

Won't have to deal with itchy, swollen eyes every time hay fever season comes around. Also I wouldn't have to wear glasses any more.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Technology that prevents me from dying.
Hero's Realm: Heroic Edition
whatever solves the issue of making a billion login usernames/passwords every time a new hip platform/game/service that you have to indulge in

some way to fix google (or by extension the bloated internet that deters bot sites created for ad views) so I don't have to type reddit at the end of each google query

these two things are the guarantee to getting to utopia
author=Sgt M
Hero's Realm: Heroic Edition

Same.
You know how loony toons can reach behind them and pull out huge objects like hammers or "HELP" signs? That. Whatever they're reaching into that stores such things.
An implant that can reliably and consistently prevent seizures before they happen
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Dyhalto
You know how loony toons can reach behind them and pull out huge objects like hammers or "HELP" signs? That. Whatever they're reaching into that stores such things.
Like a Bag of Holding? A spacial anomaly so you can hold all the silly shit you might want to use!
Solar freaking roadways, if anyone remembers those. Canadian, don't like winter driving. Plus all the other cool benefits.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
As for my desire, consumer grade and affordable bionics or exo-skeleton like gear so I can have a glove dealy for my bunk right hand/wrist.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Lightsabers.
1:
author=Davenport
A Fusion Power Reactor

2: A better way to deal with the radioactive waste from current nuclear power generation. I'm on the fence about nuclear when the waste it produces remains deadly for as long (or longer) than the human race has existed.
Time travel or move between universes!
Pages: 1