WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

After 2 weeks of mad playing, I beat Aidyn Chronicles on the N64.
Now I'll probably move on to Mario&Luigi 3 or FFVII: Crisis Core.
post=117311
CARNAGE

Needs more MBlack.

Playin' Eternal Sonata on PS3... big numbers are big...
Persona 4. My god this game is addictive.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I am playing Knights in the Nightmare and Jets N Guns. Both are because of Karsuman. XD
Persona 1 for PSP.

Waiting on Mass Effect 2 :D
I currently doing a Castlevania DS gauntlet. Completed Dawn of Sorrow last week, just beat Portrait of Ruin, moving on to Order of Ecclesia. I've heard OoE is the hardest of the three so we'll see how this goes.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Darksiders. Plays exactly like Twighlight princess, but with better combat, harder puzzles and worse graphics.
Oh god. Dragon Age Origins. And I am gonna have to stop playing that when Mass Effect 2 comes out. Then FFXIII. Oh yea I'm also doing an FF run. I'm workin on FFIV advanced then I'll do Tactics and after that FFIII DS version.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=118000
I currently doing a Castlevania DS gauntlet. Completed Dawn of Sorrow last week, just beat Portrait of Ruin, moving on to Order of Ecclesia. I've heard OoE is the hardest of the three so we'll see how this goes.

heh, this is exactly what I did a few days ago. (although I played the games in exactly the reverse order)
post=118000

personally i would consider this a mitten
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=118747

oooo, looks good upscaled. I'm always weary of doing it myself, so many textures in early games didn't... smooth well. especially the transparent ones.
Currently playing PROTOTYPE and loving the hell out of it!