WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Gaaah it's been so long Tomb Raider 2 levels and Tomb Raider 3 levels are getting mixed up in my head! Must play...
post=112510
Finally got around to playing FFT which I bought on PSN a few weeks ago. Man it's good. Much harder than Advance and A2, which is a good thing, but I'm not sure how I feel about losing characters forever when they die.

Never got around to finishing that game pissed me off too much.
post=112510
Finally got around to playing FFT which I bought on PSN a few weeks ago. Man it's good. Much harder than Advance and A2, which is a good thing, but I'm not sure how I feel about losing characters forever when they die.

Whenever I had a character I valued turn into a crystal; I just reset the game. Keep Phoenix downs handy early on in the game.
Yeah, I'm pretty much the type that never lets any character (on my side, obviously) turn into a crystal ever.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Doesn't FFTA offer a multiplayer battle? Has anyone ever tried linking over the internet or does it only work for LAN?

edit: Yes im talking about using an emulator.
Doesn't FFTA offer a multiplayer battle?

No, unfortunately. It does have some multiplayer functionality, but nothing in the form of a full-on player-versus-player battle. :c
Tomb Raider 2! Just started Venice. :D Man I haven't yelled at a TV screen in foreveeerr but this game...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just finished Uncharted 1 for the first time, and now am near the end of Uncharted 2. The sequel is pure gold. This game is just awesome in so many ways. Yet, in retrospect, it doesn't stand out as being better than the original, nor does it fall short. It's its own thing, and still part of the same! Completely loving this series, funny I overlooked it for so long.
Currently playing the new Harvest Moon - Sunshine Islands I think it's called. Not bad, though not the best. Then again, I've only just begun...
Playing Dragon Age: Origins.

It's great, but no Mass Effect. I'm at the end. After that prolly some Brutal Legend.

Can't wait for January, though--DANTE'S INFERNO!!!
I was just playing a bit of Guild Wars with a friend.

Also, STILL playing Tales Of The Abyss. Inside of Surrey Hill now, so I think I'm over halfway through the game by now.
Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
post=112692
Tomb Raider 2! Just started Venice. :D Man I haven't yelled at a TV screen in foreveeerr but this game...
hardest of all the tomb raider games. i am at the deck B)

i hope you fought the t. rexes!
There are T-rexes in this one, too?! D:

This game makes me want to play Underworld again. I got through a few levels renting it from Gamefly, but my brother moved awhile ago so I lack a 360... Well, I'll work my way up to 3, then get Legend, then hopefully by then I'll be rich enough to afford a 360.
guess you never got all the secrets then :) they're in the first level man!
Oooh, yeah, I just went straight down the zipline. Grr game making me want to replay levels!!!
heheheheehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe
And if I recall you're supposed to ignore Chronicles and Angel of Darkness like the plague right?