WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror.

George Stobbart is one of the best heroes ever.

George Stobbart: Let's just say I'm working in the interests of truth and justice.
Todryk: Ah, Thank God, I thought you were the police.

George Stobbart: One of the reasons I hate guns so much is the way they make people so damned impolite.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I am replaying The World Ends With You, and I can't decide if it really is a great game or if it's a guilty pleasure.

Also, Etrian Odyssy II, Phantasy Star IV, Last Scenario (again =D ).

EDIT: OH YEAH BLOONS TOWER DEFENSE 4 HOLY TOLDEO
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/518052
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Fucking Bloons. Damn you to hell, Craze, damn you to hell. ;;

(<3)
I'm still playing Final Fantasy VIII, but I'm enjoying it more than the first time (when I hated it). I've said that before, but it's just my "previously on..." statement.

Since it's in Japanese, I can't understand a fair amount, but from what I understand, Squall is more of a dick than I remember with more issues than I remember, and Rinoa is the stereotype of a spoiled Japanese girl played perfectly. The only characters that I still think aren't well done are Zell and Irvine. It's possible that my memory was just pure shit before.

I think another reason I can tolerate it is that it's on the PSP. When it goes into it's 20 second battle loading sequences of its minute long GF sequences, it's easier to do something else.
I liked that game. It was fast-paced and ended right before the gameplay began to lose its spark. And the theme song is crazy catchy.
I really fucking hated that game, great music, great style, okay story but really stupid first person platforming with too many variables that make you hear your bone cracks over and over. And I'm pretty big on FPSs with lolacrobatics like half life 1 and such.
Dragon Age: Origins. Sweet game. Seriously.
Langrisser IV and V just came out for PSN in Japan, so liking a few of the Growlanser games, I thought I'd pick the compilation up, as it was only 600 yen.

It started with a girl with an annoying cute voice calling me older brother asking me more questions than in a teenage girl magazine. Then it got into a tutorial with more Japanese than I could take.

So it was a waste of 600 yen.

Back to Final Fantasy VIII. Now my hopes go that next Wednesday is the day that Chrono Cross will come out.
Recently finished Persona 4 on PS2

Ape Escape - PSone - Replaying it because it's the greatest game ever made. Regardless of it's abysmal PAL dub

Discworld - PC - I wanted some inspiration for my RPG. I adore this game.

Left 4 Dead 2 - 360 - I would play it more but no one else seems to have it.
Borderlands. My computer is barely fast enough to play it where I can be addicted, but not fast enough to make me happy :(. I knew the day where my computer reaches it's limit would come. Even had to delete stuff to make room for it as well. So literally, everything about it peaked at once.
Bought Left 4 Dead 2 for the 360. It's awesome.
post=109588

I've been meaning to get that first one was awesome. Is it better than the first?
It plays a lot better than the 1st one. The levels are little bit more open now and feels less like a linear path.
Yes. Also, the new weapons, thrown items, etc. give the gameplay quite a bit more depth.
post=109588
I'm replaying Fable 2, really liked that game. It's better the second time around I think.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii ! ! !

The Co-op is so much fun it's ridiculous.