INTRODUCING: NAT

Pages: 1
So hey, I'm Nat. I'm a level designer and writer primarily (making maps is one of my favorite things to do in RPG Maker).
Figured I'd come here to post about my fangame, since I'm not entirely sure how the official RPG Maker forum is about fangames.
I also write fanfiction and original fiction (though lately it's been fanfiction).
I primarily use RPG Maker MZ (the only reason I still use RPG Maker MV is for my commissions work), though I do also use Unreal Engine 4/5 and occasionally Twine.
The social medias that I use can be seen on my carrd, on my profile.
Welcome to the site Nat 20! Enjoy your stay
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Hello Nat! Hope you'll be nutty around here!

And as for the official RPG Maker forum, you might be better off using other sites like itch considering their policies (at times). Still, glad to see a newcomer!
Yeah. On the one hand, there are fangame threads on the official forum. And since threads for in-development and completed games require mod approval to be visible on the site, it's not like they're slipping under the mods' radars. On the other, with it being the official forum and having some ties to the publisher, I don't know if it's necessarily a good idea.
And yeah, I do have an itch.io page for my fangame project. I'm still tweaking how the page looks, but the page does exist.
Thank you both for the warm welcome!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Pages: 1