HELLO!

Pages: 1
Hello I am Tahnryu...obviously.
I already made an account here several years ago, but somehow never used it and lost most information about it. So I had to make a new one.
I'm not new to RPGmaker, I was active in another forum years ago which sadly died.
Never really felt at home in others I joined after. Was a while semiactive on RPGmakerweb, but I dunno, it didn't really feel like a new home.

Well, now I'm here, planning to be active, play some games and maybe release one myself finally.
Since I have some standards for myself and I'm very picky, the latter is difficult for me and so I have never actually released something to the public. Usually I just work on my projects just for myself, but I'm convinced my current project will reach demo status.

Anyways, pleasure to be here and hope for a good and fun time together.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hello there and welcome back to RMN! Hope to see cool games from you! Or else...
author=OzzyTheOne
Hello there and welcome back to RMN! Hope to see cool games from you! Or else...

Thank you. I will definitely do my best.
Welcome Tahnryu !

If you find it difficult to show your creations, you can always join an event and release a small project made for the event. Have a look at the current event.
author=Irog
Welcome Tahnryu !

If you find it difficult to show your creations, you can always join an event and release a small project made for the event. Have a look at the current event.

Thank you and do not worry, It's not difficult. I'm just very nitpicky about my projects, even though friends and others often said it looks good in the past. I have a very big project graveyard by now.
But my current project is on a good way and I plan to release a demo then, but nobody should expect something too soon, I'm a slowpoke.

The event looks interesting, though. Maybe I'll start the 2k/3 again, it's been a while. However, I'm actually more used to the MZ nowadays.
Hello! I have something similar, so let's start a new story
what RPG maker forums are even alive anymore? (welcome)
Pages: 1