SOME NEW PET PHOTOS

Pages: 1

Yeah, Maggie really doesn't like hats. It was a bit of a pain to get her to wear this long enough to take even this photo of her.

Rose and Maggie fighting for control over a new rope toy.

Admittedly neither dog is a big fan of hats, but I figured these photos would be worth upsetting them a little bit.

Fighting over a new toy while wearing a t-shirt saying "Cute runs in the Family".

Rose in a t-shirt proclaiming she's a furry boss.

I'm not sure if I ever uploaded this photo here before or not. Sadly, Bolden is no longer with us since my Mom captured him and sent him to a local program for setting up some of the local stray cats in barns.

And mama cat is back with a new litter this fall. And if your curious why this image is so tall. It's because one of her kittens is hanging out in the planyer box near the white rock. And I'm pretty sure mama cat is asking "What are you looking at!?!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Doggos and ze cats! That cat at the end knows exactly what you're doing, trying to use your pets for internet brownie points and it loathes you for it.

Also, goodbye Bolden, you were a bold member of the family and shall enBolden the cats of barns.
I really can't call it our cat. She's a stray/feral cat that shows up every now and again with kittens because our neighbor's garage and backyard is filled with crap. She also hides under the walkway to our shed every now and again since my dad ripped out part of the wooden pathway at one point. And since that area is surrounded by fences she feels like it's a safe place to layout and let her kittens feed when they were still fully reliant on her milk as well as give them a decent option to hide if something does show up since they can quickly roll of the wooden pathway and slip underneath it.

And I partially question if she was giving me that look as part of a demand for more food since she is constantly begging for more free meals now a days. Even though my mom feeds her twice a day already.

And I imagine Rose still misses Bolden since she spent about three weeks trying to find him after my mom got rid of him.

And I included feral since she'll sometimes strike people when their trying to give her food. She smacked my mom on the nose one time when she was trying to pick up a paper plate to put a can of friskies on it. And she has struck her hand a few times as well. She's also gotten a lot bolder about asking for food beyond pitifully meowing for it by coming right up to the door. I'm starting to wonder if she's going to run into the house at some point which is something Bolden did on a few occasions.
Pages: 1