WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Pages: 1
Before I begin, I would first like to properly introduce myself.
My name is Paul or Pal88 and I have always wanted to make games, the only thing that I lack is the creation of graphics as I'm not the best drawer in the world.

If anyone is interested in helping me make graphics to games that I would like to put out as COMMERCIAL or SHAREWARE then please leave me a private message and i will reply whenever i can.

Currently i do not have the internet at home so may not reply staight away, I need someone who can make some good looking graphics, If interested then please get in contact and ill give you my email address where you can send samples of your work.
If all goes to plan and i can make a game worthy enough to sell then you will get a cut of the money, I would like to also take the time to thank everyone for reading this and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thank you for your time.

P.S I live in the UK and also am learning C++ and other languages to hopefully create better games.

I have some great game ideas but need the graphics to put them into motion, I will keep you informed on the game if you decide to help me and i think your work is good enough.

THE WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN AND NOT RIPPED OFF OF ANYTHING ELSE, the graphics i need doing will be discussed to any people that will help and will be discussed in email or private messages.

I hope to look forward to working with people and thanks again for reading.
Just a suggestion, you should offer a bit more information on what it is your artist will be doing. What kind of style you want, etc.
This topic really isn't good or convincing enough for any reasonably talented artist to trust you.

I suggest you put more effort into your advertisement, give us a rundown of what kind of things you have done, etc.

NO ONE will PM you unless you have an impressive ad.
I have realised since posting that i didnt add all the things that i wanted to say.

Firstly, the person would have to have a passion about what they are doing, the ad i have posted doesnt fully mean as i meant.

The person who would make the graphics would only get paid if the game is good enough to sell, every copy that is sold would make you the money for the graphics, as it stands at the moment, i cant pay people until i can see exactly how the project will work.

The sort of graphics i need is old-ish buildings, forests, pubs, inns, anything that you can draw. I will have a full think about the graphics required and then post again, in the meantime if anyone is interested in helping, taking part or talk about then by all means please do, feedback would be useful.

Cheers again

After having a quick think lol, the one thing i really need at the moment is two tile sets for both xp n 2003 versions, the tilesets i would like is the outside of a big eerie castle and then the inside of the eerie castle wiv dark walls n scary corridors, the castle interior needs to have fancy pictures n decorations. If anyone can do this then ill be happy.

The sort of stuff i've done before never saw the light of day, they were alright games so the testers i had sayin but i wasnt convinced cause they were the bog standard graphics at the time.
Pages: 1