ANIMATORS

Pages: 1
Yo I'm new here and stuff and I'm a beta tester for "Compos Mentis" I would like to know if there is anyone willing to help us with the project. For instance we need someone who can animate picture events and such. Picture animation is already there all that is required is the animation. So if there is anyone who wants to join please reply back :o
Thanks!
1) No one knows what Compos Mentis is. Please link to it, post it, whatever.
2) Your request is exceedingly vague. What kind of animator are you asking for? Sprite animator? Actual drawn animation? 3D? Also tell us what exactly you want animated. Logos? Characters? Something else?
3) No artist will join you without seeing some examples of your abilities/your project impresses.
Well where should I start..."Compos Mentis" is the crew name and I'm just a beta tester for their game. I forgot what the project was called but the engine was 2k3 and I know some people there and they need like animators to animate things like this.

Theses are snapshots of the gameplay

A game where the protagonist is black?

This is madness...

I still think what you want done seems pretty vague. Elaborate a little bit.

Also, if you are just a beta tester, then why are you recruiting people?
Reason being: I am not the only one recruiting people they also are searching. However, time is what they don't have for they attend school and college. That's why they told me to search people for the time being. This slot is crucial for them on account of lessening the burden on the story writer. The story writer does not only story writes, but many other things at once. So I favor them by helping, plus I am a very good friend to them. Their dedication astonishes me of how much effort they put into it. This is why we need people. It is their priority. As for the animation, the picture with the dragon is the best example I can give you. What's needed is for someone that knows how to make the dragon move and attack with the movements that are already there for you. Pretty much a parallel process event that has only "Show picture and move picture" process. I hope this is enough. Brownies
So, you basically want someone who can make a monster animate via pictures to attack you, etc?
If so, will this be done using the Default Battle System (if it is for battle monsters at all), or will it be done on the field/on a map?
ahh the default battle system will not be used at all. The battle will be on the field! :o during game play.It's pretty cool! It's more like cut scene battles 8) and I can't wait until I get to that part of the game!
Oh and about the gameplay is that there will be mostly picture movements such as the first picture above. That is all we need 8) . Also! If there is anyone that can make the default custom character sprites look better as in not too pixelated and more of detail :D
Pages: 1