POST YOUR PICTURE

harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Something tells me she's heard it all before a million times. But yes, those pictures are nice. The bottom one looks professionally done.

How long have you been an archer? :P
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=Akane link=topic=384.msg54690#msg54690 date=1231482489
It's not that it rhymes, but they contain the "uhn" sound--I guess that's what threw him off. I guess I should stop the male mugshot trend for just a post.

Last fall semester in archery.

I regret you can not see anything. I do have a poor video of archery class if people are interested.

Mug shot in my spiffy dress for new year's

The apt I'm staying in Isla Vista (near UCSB) with my spiffy dress

can i get yo digits
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Haha at first I thought Masa was the one posting those and was like, MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE.

Archery?
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=WIP link=topic=384.msg54860#msg54860 date=1231553710
Haha at first I thought Masa was the one posting those and was like, MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE.

Archery?

You took the bait 4 years ago.
Might wanna get that internet disease looked at, Akane.
Haha, I had quite the night with some friends;

I wish I could pull off the rainbow hair streak look. I'm not cool enough for that level to possess epic hair quality.

But key point, looks like a fun time. Not sure if alcohol was present at this fabulous shindig. Might explain some of the pictures--Then again, you all could be insanely wild and awesome.

I have only been in archery for half a year. If I get a fee waiver, I want to take more archery classes--Perhaps enough to be able to handle a professional bow and arrow like a young man did in my own class. Shot an arrow from 50 yards--totally hit the target. However, I'm not sure if I want my professor to lecture me on how improperly shoot. My aim is alright, and my accuracy is fairly decent. It's just because I keep my index finger on the shelf where the arrow passes through and slices my skin time after time. Without my finger there, my bow waivers.
author=Akane link=topic=384.msg55087#msg55087 date=1231651428
I wish I could pull off the rainbow hair streak look. I'm not cool enough for that level to possess epic hair quality.

But key point, looks like a fun time. Not sure if alcohol was present at this fabulous shindig. Might explain some of the pictures--Then again, you all could be insanely wild and awesome.

Nope, we're all minors, we're just all awesome. It was kinda akward though, Cause I was the only straight guy there and Im also the one who took my pants off. Of course I was once a stripper in middle school so I guess I shouldn't worry about taking my pants off.
Ohhh now it all makes sense. Well, not the middle school stripper part--but it ties in with your name...somewhat.
I don't think I posted this picture here yet, have I? It's older than the first few pics I posted, so I'm assuming not.

Went to a joint 21st, fancy dress, karaoke, chocolate fondue fountain party last night (yes that IS a lot of themes).

I'm the one dressed as Luigi

harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=pantsman9 link=topic=384.msg55065#msg55065 date=1231648997

Whoa, Abley is in this one!

Just took this. Been wearing hat for couple months, got a haircut two weeks ago. I've probably also put on a little weight over the past few months.

EDIT:
hmmm how different do I look? last picture posted in here:

edit:
more importantly... am i... beauitful
You have a small mouth.
Yeah I know. =/

But I can eat really fast, much faster than anyone I know. I can eat at like a speed eater's speed, but I cannot eat a lot.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Of course I was once a stripper in middle school so I guess I should worry about taking my pants off.

Heh--wait, what?
more importantly... am i... beauitful

You look like some sort of outer space potato man.
Canuck, what exactly were you planning to do with all of those small asian children?
Canuck that is the coolest picture I have ever seen. I wish I had a picture like that!