RMN3 BUGS

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Please post bugs or wonkiness you find!

Bugs so far
1) Issue with logging in. Cross Site Forgery Request error.
2) Can't delete PMs.
3) Certain game lists are broken due to DB integrity errors. These will be fixed tomorrow.
4) Offsite downloads are formatted poorly.
5) PMs don't work for people with spaces in their names.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
http://rpgmaker.net/games/?engine=&genre=rpg&status=1&rating=

I don't understand it at all.

(First post of RMN3!)
I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional design, but I'm unable to see who's also online on the forums, and I'm unable to jump to pages in topics. The former is just something I noticed that was missing, but the latter is quite useful from a functional perspective.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Those've been missing since the first attept at uploading the site, Feld. It's intended. It's meant to be. Embrace it.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Those are in fact, not bugs.
Oh, cool. I actually have a bug report, now though. I just submitted a blog, and while the blog itself seems to go through, I get a funky error when I press enter beforehand.
WIP
Okay I'll look into it.
my submissions page is hilarious to look at, then again I bet the deleted games contributed to it as well as my disappeared reviews hmm
Is there a way to bold, underscore, etc? If so, is there an easy way to just click and go these effects from a preview page like before?
So, when I tried to update an 80mb or so file, it took a short while, then took me to a Page Load Error 'Connection Interrupted - The document contains no data' screen.

When I tried to update a very small file, though, it instantly took me to an error screen, the focus of which seemed to be 'Submission' object has no attribute 'denied'. Tsk.
edit: This one seems to have actually worked, despite the error...
I can't see peoples username's, Makerscore or avatars, I can't tell who is posting. =(
Magi
Resident Terrapin
I know you said non-forum posts cannot be edited in the release thread, but what about forum posts? I am not able to edit those yet.
Neither can I Magi. I wanted to edit mine simply to say, it's only internet explorer that I'm having trouble with. Everything works much better in Firebox. E.g displaying usernames and Avatars.

Infact the site is almost completely broken in Explorer (Just incase you weren't aware)
If I wasn't logged in before loading a page, and have logged in since then, refreshing the page still doesn't actually make it seem like I'm logged in, as it did with the last site.

Also, according to my profile, my Makerscore is 86 and my Gender is 0! Not sure if that's a bug (I always rather thought my gender was at least 30).
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
post=83213
Neither can I Magi. I wanted to edit mine simply to say, it's only internet explorer that I'm having trouble with. Everything works much better in Firebox. E.g displaying usernames and Avatars.

Infact the site is almost completely broken in Explorer (Just incase you weren't aware)

Guess I'm gonna have to get Firefox or something. I can barely use it this way.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I haven't encountered many bugs that wouldn't have reported in yet, but I'm curious about lack of few old and practical features.

Dunno if this is even the right place to ask about them, but anyway:

Is there way to sort the games by title anymore? I have hard time finding some games without being able to sort them alphabetically.
And in the forums... any chance of enabling the online list? It would be nice to know who're on :(