I NEED VISUAL NOVEL ARTISTS

Pages: 1
I'm planning a visual novel that has crossover elements (it's a fangame) with multiple animes and games (Naruto, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kingdom Hearts, some Hayao Miyazaki works, Cardcaptor Sakura, the normal worlds Kingdom Hearts allows, Final Fantasies six through nine, and any other things that I think would go good in this story... except Visual Arts/Key's works. Those won't work well). Anyone willing to do the art for me (my art skill suck worse than the worst anime's art and I am honest as to who did what)? I do the planning and the major story board. I'll get individual plots from volunteers from Fanfiction.net.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
You are better off asking someplace else, or better yet learning how to draw yourself. But I know you can answer this question for me. Is Code Geass pronouced Gay-ass?
So basically you want to get an artist and hire awful writers from fanfiction.net to do all your work for you?

Sounds like an rm2k 'team' game where the guy hiring is always a 'game designer'. =)
Yeah...this is sort of a gamemaking site. Aside from Brickroad, I don't think anybody's made visual novels in rpg maker. This is really the wrong place to ask.
Trust me friend, crossovers almost never work.
post=86047
Trust me friend, crossovers almost never work.

Sounds pretty uninteresting and uninspired, bro.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Pretty much what everyone else has said.
Pages: 1