[RM2K][TILESET]REQUEST: CHIPSET AFTER ATOMIC WAR

Pages: 1
Hello everybody. I'm looking for a world-map tileset for my post apocaliptic role-playing game. It would be good if it have rivers, dry rives, poisonous rivers and other water things, different types of deserts, burned trees and mountains. Also it would be great if there will be some damaged buildings, but they're not problem, i can take them from another tileset. I wish You will help me, cuz i really need them.
I'm pretty sure if you look hard enough there's a Chrono Trigger tileset of the very future you're looking for.
i don't like it style. I don't want scientistic-look cities, but cities looking likes ours.
Search for a game called Aftermath on here. I think you'll find what you need.
thats exactly that what i was looking for ^^ thanks man. Ow and I am looking for destroyed indoors chipsets. Know something like that?
There was a 2D Resident Evil fangame that might have a few useful chipsets.
post=89206
i don't like it style. I don't want scientistic-look cities, but cities looking likes ours.
That's one of the coolest words I've ever heard, right up there with Dangeresque.
Relyt: you know my English suck a lot :P

Sam: do you remember the name of that fangame?

EDIT:
I can't find anything interesting in this re fan-games.

EDIT2:
Non actual. I made 1 tileset from pieces of many tilesets : P now I've got everythin i was looking for. Thanks for help guys ;)
Pages: 1