LOOKING FOR AN INTERESTING CHIPSET

Pages: 1

Yeah I'm kind of sick seeing the same 3 chipsets over and over when you need something templrific. Does anyone have a bunch of tiles of something different? Preferably not yet another Final Fantasy tileset. I want to put some cool altar here.

The picture is there to show you what kind of chipset I'm looking for. Don't worry if it's some arbitrary tileset intended for many different things, I can assemble the parts myself. Just give chipsets in a 16 by 16 pixel per-tile format like a typical tileset.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

Maybe you can find some tiles that will work in these? The latter should be good for altar-type stuff with a little editing.

>RTP Stylin'z
> Scraps
>Scraps

> Scavenge
>Statues

Here's some more. Some may be only useful for parts, others not at all. Depends on what you're looking for, really.
wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

You guys have given me much more ^^ you're way more helpful than other RPG Maker communities I've seen. Such a fast reply too. Thank you so much. I love the status in the first one. I've got this weird obsessive fetish for kawaii statues in games.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Fetishes? It's none of my business what you do in your spare time (heaven forbid while playing any of the Seiken Densetsu games) but that's just a little creepy... ;) To each his own I suppose.

Glad we could help, and welcome to the community, by the way. Didn't see an introduction post, so I'll just welcome you here. :D
Oh no, nothing sexual. It's artistic I said. But there is a character in Tales of Phantasia who's just like you described in the temple at the first village.
Pages: 1