RPG MAKER 2003 JAPANESE PURCHASE

Pages: 1
I seriously doubt this. I really do. But does Enterbrain or whoever owns the rights to RPG Maker now sell Japanese copies of RPG Maker 2003? I couldn't find RPG Maker 2003 Japanese or RPG???2003 in Google.

The reason I say this is because I've always wanted to make a game in Japanese and the typical patched English version turns your characters into ???. And if I'm going to get the Japanese version I might as well do it the legal way anyway (especially since I'm asking on here and it's against forum rules to actually ask for patched versions of RPG Maker 2003). But this stuff is like 6 years old, I doubt you can get it anywhere. It's a question out of morbid curiosity.
I'm sure that it can still be bought from somewhere. I remember seeing some Japanese retail website a few years back that was licensed by Enterbrain to sell it. (Yet what it was exactly escapes me. All I can remember is the domain started with an h.)

On an interesting note, I stumbled upon what appears to be some sort of smart phone version of RM2k3 when I did a search for you:
i-Appli TSUKURU RPG
The first RPG TSUKURU 2003 version of the phone as a benefit for the TSUKURU RPG, RPG TSUKURU ? is included.The RPG provides TSUKURU ?, NTT DoCoMo mobile phones and after 503 (i phones apps)
That's weird.

"Hey who are you texting?"

"Naaaaahh! I'm making an arrr peee geee!"
Pages: 1