COMMUNITY PROJECT: AUTHERDRIANE

Pages: 1
Story: You join RMN to play one of their featured games, Autherdriane. Little did you know it would hypnotise you! It takes the work of a member to get you out of hypnotism. The creator of Aurtherdriane, Angranthia, has gone offline since she heard your hypnotism from Autherdriane. You investigate into the Editor of the game as it has been left in the folder, and you discover the script that could destroy the world... And surprisingly, Angranthia has no clue what's happening and had nothing to do with the script! Who's behind this chaos...?
Request: I request you to ask if you're gonna be the member who pulls the player out of hypnotism. First people get the job! I need your personal sprites, your music, like 'MagicKid's Theme' or something like that, and I want your part in the game. I need one member to be Angranthia for the game, and I need one person to be the evil mastermind behind the hypnotism. Faces are accepted with the personal sprites!
Thank you...
~MagicKid
I call optional end game impossible to beat super boss.
uh... in what program/maker are planning this for? also; i am reoccuring annoying badguy
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I call mastermind.

Sprites? Hmph. I need to know what style you're using. RTP? Custom? Rudra? *shudders*

My theme? Right here.
post=93253
also; i am reoccuring annoying badguy

I think geodude fits that role far better.
post=93257
post=93253
also; i am reoccuring annoying badguy
I think geodude fits that role far better.

:(

okay, then I'm a proud norse schizo-troll!

EDIT: people with more beard than me have more power
Pages: 1