TESTERS WANTED

Pages: 1
Here is Information on the project itself if you're unfamiliar.

I scrapped my first Alpha (for WeaponBirth) because it was suffering from horrible execution. It however, does have fragments of the level-up system and the world map system completed out of all the systems I planned. I've got this tech demo I want to prepare (it's very very short, so it won't take up much of your time) just to see what testers think so I have some basic feedback I can keep in mind when I design the second Alpha.

I'll add you as a tester, but because it seems the tester system is a little buggy (according to a statement in another thread) I'll directly send you the download link in a PM or however you prefer (don't worry, It's going to be a simple download, not a crappy third company download service website like Rapidshare). However, If it's too big to fit in a simple download I'll use Mediafire which lets you one-click the download and doesn't make you wait or anything.

Despite being short, you will understand what sort of system I was trying to design. You'll also see why I'm not happy with it (possibly). You'll only need to provide feedback to help me make at least an OK game to play. If you have problems and can't test any future demos due to time issues or anything else, I won't mind.

Thank you for your time in considering this, every bit of advice can be helpful on this tech demo and future demos I will put out. If you decide to accept this, I hope you enjoy testing my demos as well.
Are you on irc? Im up for playtesting.

Or can you gimme a link to where you uploaded it (filefront, megeupload etc) or your rmn game link.
Sure. What I do is add you as a tester to my project, and then I'll PM you the link. I need to cap the demo to let you know where it ends. You will receive the link once I have prepared the demo for end-user operations. You will be listed in the project as a tester, however the tester-only downloads have been said to not work quite right, which is the reason for the PMs.

Thank you for your interest.

EDIT:
I'm not going to use the functionality until I know it's been worked out. But you will be credited with your help on the project of course. And then eventually added once the feature is 100% operational and safe to use. You will still be able to receive a demo and provide feedback.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
How did I miss this? I'd love to test for you, Wolf. ;)
Pages: 1