LETS PLAY: AN UN-REVIEWED RM GAME!

Pages: 1
That's right. You heard me. UN-reviewed.
I'm sure there's some hidden gems out there- We just need to find them.
I would like to ask you to play one COMPLETED and unreviewed RM game that you have never played before, and post what your thoughts on the game were in this topic.

Hopefully someone finds a diamond amongst the coal.

NOTE: Try to complete the game unless it completely disdains you to play it.

I'll start. My game: World in Danger.
I didn't realize this was such a terrible idea. D:

I guess maybe you guys have no faith in the average RM developer. :'(
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I think an actual. full LP of a completed RM* game (either a video or text w/ screenshots) would be pretty cool, actually.

The problem is, someone actually needs to do it. And it's a lot of work.

Some games that I think would be amusing in LP form:

Onyx 1/2
Hero's Realm
Master of the Wind

(I am aware they have reviews, but finding a game that would be appropriate for an LP is challenging as it is)
I don't think that it's a bad idea. Personally, I'm interested in seeing under-appreciated and complete games. As for me, even though I don't know how I'm going to do it, I'd probably play Shepard's Call: Revenge of the Genie.
I plan to do video LP's of some RM games actually. Mystery Man Zero was the first one I really got the idea to do. Problem is I don't have a mic now, it ain't finished, and I am possibly the worst commentator EVER.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but like Karsu said, the game needs to be appropriate.
post=94975
Some games that I think would be amusing in LP form:
Hero's Realm

I remember when a certain Crazey someone said that he was planning on doing one...

Overall, though, I don't think a Let's Play would be a good idea for any ol' unreviewed game. Maybe we could do a Review Something for unreviewed games, but I'm not sure what our goals or incentives would be. Besides, we've been getting a pretty solid flow of reviews lately.
Still waiting on trance someone to LP A Blurred Line.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You can't just LP any random game. The best games to LP are ones that have customizability and/or interactive worlds - the other alternatives are super-classic games when they have quirky commentary (MOG + FF4, for example). This is why people do games like FF1 and Oblivion and Fable, though.

kentona: Yeah, then I went away for two months and now I'm playing hellion and I downloaded Generica v1.1 - which I basically did an LP for without the screenshots!

I should really stop testing games/taking notes as I play. Those files get huge.
Do a LP of Laxius Power 3. I dare you.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=95182
Do a LP of Laxius Power 3. I dare you.

Make it so I can play it in Editor mode and I will try my very hardest to LP that horrible, horrible game.
Pages: 1