THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

OMG nurvuss thank you so much!!! I didn't think someone would remember that one. This thread is fantastic. Please know that you saved my day. I shall forever remember your name(unlike the game lol)^^
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
author=Liberty
author=Thiamor
I cannot remember it's name at all, nor does searching for it on here help, but I'm looking for a game on RMN. If I recall it's 2k3 (perhaps not) and it uses the tile sets if I recall from FF6. The characters, the world, all look like something from Final Fantasy 6.

It's in a steampunk world, and the opening starts out with what I recall as airships flying around, where you can see some flying, and some of the shadows on the ground flying above.

It's a fantasy, steam punk game. Does anyone recall the name of it?
Final Fantasy Endless Nova? Oh, wait that was more sci-fi. Hm... it does sound familiar though. >.<

If I recall it's nothing FF related minus the style in terms of graphics. Also if I recall one part being someone is chasing after you, or you're chasing after someone and you find events where you jump onto building, after building to either get away, or follow them.
author=SomeGuy
OMG nurvuss thank you so much!!! I didn't think someone would remember that one. This thread is fantastic. Please know that you saved my day. I shall forever remember your name(unlike the game lol)^^

It's purely by strange coincidence--I only found and played the game myself about two weeks ago. Glad I could be of service, though!
where is List of treasure of rudras in rpg maker games,AZNCHIPMUNK
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm looking for Shana of the Ghosts, it's here on RMN
http://rpgmaker.net/games/367/ but the link was rapidshare and of course is long gone. However there are supposedly 2000 downloads before it failed so I'm hoping someone has a copy of it hidden on a HD.

Disclaimer, I did not read through the 40 pages of this thread to see if it had been mentioned before, but if the game has been found, can it be cross-posted to the game page?

Thanks
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I wish there was something I can upload here. Personal stuff, until I'm sure to be on the internet in the near future. Dawn of Ages is interesting. Hmmm. I haven't stopped on Desperation of A New Era. Onto Part 4, but part 3 is finished.

LMAO WRONG TOPIC.

Though Once Upon The End, great game.

http://www.4shared.com/get/t_d9hQgQ/OUTE.html It's like watching a anime. Quite funny.
>:C I WAS TALK TO AZNCHIPMUNK ABOUT THE LIST OF GAMES TREASURE OF RUDRAS.
NOT SHANA OF THE GHOST AND ONCE UPON THE END.
I'm looking for an ancient game, likely RM2K(3) (likelier RM2K), set in New York City, or perhaps same nameless big city, wherein you have to go out and get a job to earn money to furnish your apartment. It was a pretty big game, even though I only ever played a demo, and it included some cool unique features like the apartment furnishing system. Anybody remember the name of this game?
author=loque
I'm looking for an ancient game, likely RM2K(3) (likelier RM2K), set in New York City, or perhaps same nameless big city, wherein you have to go out and get a job to earn money to furnish your apartment. It was a pretty big game, even though I only ever played a demo, and it included some cool unique features like the apartment furnishing system. Anybody remember the name of this game?

rm2k survivor: nyse. i think there's links to it in this thread somewhere
>:C WHITHOUT THE LIST OF RUDRAS,ALL OF YOU BRING THE PROJECT OF RUDRAS PLEASE!!!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=CashmereCat
Anyone got Memento Vivere? It's an incomplete game by Diedrupo/Ronove and it seemed really interesting.

Anyone? Or can anyone confirm that it's almost impossible to get this? Thx.
Hello! I tried here 6 months ago, and SegNin actually tracked it down for me, but I never realized he did until way after the download links died down!

So, here I am in the hopes of trying again...

Does anyone have the Take Down Legacy games for me? They were essentially one big pile of strange crossovers, KH style. The one I played featured Megaman.EXE as the main character.
I absolutely need to find

"super RTP adventure" by Clucky
and
"the slime bent on revenge" by ferny productions

please and thank you
author=Seanc15
I absolutely need to find

"super RTP adventure" by Clucky

Wow, people still remember my crappy little game? (I am Clucky)

I think I still have one of my old demos somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up and post it for you, but no promises - it has been a loooong time.

Now I kinda want to revisit it.
I love when creators of old games pop up out of nowhere.
Does anyone have a really really early version of Ocean's Dream "Paradise Blue"?
My memory is fuzzy, but I think in the 2007-ish version,
the game's custom made battle backgrounds were closer to the ones seen in FF2-FF3:

Character's placed on a black background with scenery overhead.

Again, my memory is really fuzzy.

EDIT:

So yeah, more like this version.
looking for a old vx game i can't remember.

this was a rpg maker VX game, i don't think it was ace, probably 3-5 years old

at the beginning opening (this is just a pure game play game by the way) there was a option for a in development story, or some other mode. the story was obviously a after thought.

upon starting the main (not story mode) it asked for difficulty 1-10 and you went through floors of randomly generated with, at 10 difficulty, insanely hard enemies. your forced progression was due to a lack of items, and needing healing items and revives, otherwise you could grind, but enemies hit so hard it wasn't really viable.

the random floors looked like they were made with the default 'make a dungeon' thing in rpg maker, but with chests with random items. There was a boss every 3 or 5 floors, and that was it. I think you could also select how deep the dungeon was (15 floors, 30 floors, 50 floors..i don't remember)

i remember the chests could contain weapons your character couldn't use, i believe you could make a party out of maybe 11 classes the game had.

I don't recall if it allowed you to save your game, it might have...actually i think it did..but i can't remember. it also used what i'm pretty sure may have been almost only the default RTP graphics. it DEFINATLY did not use lots of custom graphics and music...i think.

also sorry for putting this here, i know theres a topic for old games and having people find them, but i couldn't find it, and where better then general discussion.
author=dawnbomb
looking for a old vx game i can't remember.

this was a rpg maker VX game, i don't think it was ace, probably 3-5 years old

at the beginning opening (this is just a pure game play game by the way) there was a option for a in development story, or some other mode. the story was obviously a after thought.

upon starting the main (not story mode) it asked for difficulty 1-10 and you went through floors of randomly generated with, at 10 difficulty, insanely hard enemies. your forced progression was due to a lack of items, and needing healing items and revives, otherwise you could grind, but enemies hit so hard it wasn't really viable.

the random floors looked like they were made with the default 'make a dungeon' thing in rpg maker, but with chests with random items. There was a boss every 3 or 5 floors, and that was it. I think you could also select how deep the dungeon was (15 floors, 30 floors, 50 floors..i don't remember)

i remember the chests could contain weapons your character couldn't use, i believe you could make a party out of maybe 11 classes the game had.

I don't recall if it allowed you to save your game, it might have...actually i think it did..but i can't remember. it also used what i'm pretty sure may have been almost only the default RTP graphics. it DEFINATLY did not use lots of custom graphics and music...i think.

also sorry for putting this here, i know theres a topic for old games and having people find them, but i couldn't find it, and where better then general discussion.
I've played this one, it's called Dungeons!- Critical Hit!!.I've got a slightly more recent version no longer but, until enjoy This Version until i upload it 1-3 hour(s) from now.

EDIT: Here it is Dungeons: Critical Hit Public Beta 10 (it took less time than I thought)
Download

Trivia:
  • the game's creator is Gamesfreak13563, who's actually on this site.
  • He removed the on-site game page about 1.5-2 years ago,and never explained why. In fact, I don't even believe he has even indirectly acknowledged its existence post-removal.To make things stranger, the presumed spiritual successor of Dungeons! plays very little like it aside from the dungeon crawling aspect.
  • At one point he even removed the new dungeons gamepage (citation needed/I forgot if this really happened)
  • I'm bored which is why I did this
thank you very very much, its very fun to play, honestly more then the sequel.