MOST UNDERATED RTP CHARACTER

Pages: first 123 next last
(I don't know where to put this, so if its on the wrong forum, im sorry!)

I know all of you guys used RTP (or at least seen it) and probably used Alex or maybe Brian for your characters. But what do you think is the most underrated(or underused) character in RTP? (This can include RMXP and RMVX too)

For me, it has to be that fat dude in my avatar. Seriously, have you seen a PLAYABLE character using his charset?

I should stop posting random topics now
I don't use any of them. The closest I get to using one of them is if I took the hair or piece of clothes from them for another character. And even then I edit it a bit before I put it on the character I'm making.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
The female mage with pink hair, or the redhead in the purple suit.
The Chinese guy, I don't think I've seen in him any games.
post=96700

I know all of you guys used RTP (or at least seen it) and probably used Alex or maybe Brian for your characters. But what do you think is the most underrated(or underused) character in RTP? (This can include RMXP and RMVX too)

For me, it has to be that fat dude in my avatar. Seriously, have you seen a PLAYABLE character using his charset?

buck the trend and make him a playable in your game!
post=96786
post=96700

buck the trend and make him a playable in your game!

I was actually going to make a short RTP epic with the characters the users posted here ;D
The pirate. Always the pirate :).
That chick in the really wierd, yellow dress. and her hilarious hat.
I think Craze used the pirate in Demon Tower...
post=96700

Looks like I beat you to it. In 2001. Yes, he uses the same charset despite the redone facesets.
HEY BUB, YOU MADE LIEK 2456787654 GAEMS OK?

Haha its great that someone did actually use the fatman! But the artist forgot his red ball nose..
I've seen I think every single one used before in a game. And I know I've seen Manifesto's avatar elsewhere too.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I've used a pretty good chunk of them throughout Pokemon Hunter so far. Not all of them are playable, though.

I'm starting to move away from using them these days. When I finally finish PH4 and upgrade to VX, I may end up redrawing their sprites in a new style or something.

As for the most underrated, I'd say the guy in blue with long blond hair in Chara4 (2k/3). I don't see him too often.
Oh please nooo! (Okay, I use Ulrika all the time.)
post=96763
The Chinese guy, I don't think I've seen in him any games.

Just check mine :)

In fact, most of my game is all RTP, since I was too scared at the time to stray too far away from the standard settings.
Am I the only person who thinks that the samurai with the black jacket is underrated? Hey, I used him years ago for the first game I ever attempted. Don't know a whole lot of games that use him as a main character, though. Hey, i thought he looked badass, but then again, I was a bit of a Japanophile back in the days.
Yeaster
Alex, clearly.
Pages: first 123 next last