SHOW ME YOUR SCREENSHOTS - FALL EDITION

post=103702
Oh, nice. The colour scheme is very fresh. Though the green background is a bit... um. Maybe it's the texture or perhaps the colour, I'm not sure. ^.^
Oh liberty that's just VX's grass tile xD

post=103704
@Nessiah: Interesting! Makes me think of Persona 4. Good work with it, though. I like the design, look, and colors! really shows that you can make something "complex" (don't know if that's the right word, but whatever) looking with just a few simple things.

Thanks! Persona 3 was the main inspiration, but I can't wait to see persona 4 (hurryupshippingfff)

EDIT: Oh dang first page <_<
post=103698
:3

I borrowed Ocean's Overworld for the meantime.

Heh, well I knew it didn't fit for some reason...
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
:U

The overworld looks better there in your game than it does in miiiiinnnneeeeee. I really need to redo it sometime.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I do love that jaunty cap... :D
post=103793
I do love that jaunty cap... :D

and the battle system set too.

I feel like I should center the text in the main area of the page to match the map.

And now I disappear again from this topic.
DRACULA AND HIS IMPERIAL GUARD WANT TO FIGHT
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Yes, CZARINA's NORTHBRUTESS class has the PUNCHAXE skillset. You get to punch things with axes.
I've edited my message box, and I want to know which one looks better.

The old one:

The new one:
that text is simply unreadable on that background.
Yeah, I was planning on darkening the message box, but I wanted feedback on the layout before I did that.
put the picture on the opposite side to the name text. we should know what he looks like anyway, though?
No particular reason to see what he looks like, I just like it that way. But thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what it looks like.
Doin' some remodeling.

Old.

New.
Looks good JMAN. One suggestion I have is to add layers of leaves to the solid black treetops. Basically add more edging in the dark areas to remove the perception that all the trees in the forest are of uniform height.
To celebrate the release of my game('s first demo), here's a cutscene screenshot!

Something about the grammar of that sentence bugs me. Its kinda pronoun ambiguous. I think it'd be best if you split it into two sentences.

EDIT:
@J-Man: yes. Exactly.