SHOW ME YOUR SCREENSHOTS - FALL EDITION

Post some screenshots!

Some screenshots from the last thread to get the ball rolling, hell throw in some random ones too!

Well, I guess I'll just post the three remaining screenshots from the other topic here ;).

Yeah I just had to use the highway shot, the chipset is expressed really well!
My god Nickad that is just... so... I am at a lack of words.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Wow. CT and Rudras go together really well!
what font is that? it rules
I love Mack tiles, but the screen is a bit too... blue. Lighten up on the tint a bit, it kind of hurts the eyes.
I would also like to thanklessly steal that font.
Yeah, that screen's a bit old, it's not nearly as blue anymore.

My font...):

Month old screenshot, every thing's custom.
Admittedly, this is an older one, but I figure I may as well throw it out there.

post=97494
Month old screenshot, every thing's custom.

Thats a nice monster you have there. Nice system also.

Plus nice custom work, and my favorite type of color palette- pale, but not too pale.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
http://i28.tinypic.com/j5aw6s.png This is okay but kind of boring, allen.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=97488
Yeah, that screen's a bit old, it's not nearly as blue anymore.

My font...):
Lunar Legend's font. :(
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=97473

In the case of nickad's first of the three, it's CT, Rudra, and FF6. Quite the feat.

Speaking of which, nickad, you have a tile error in the screen i just mentioned. one of the cave walls in the upper left of the screen ends abruptly rather than fading out into the blackness.

@Darken: That is... Damn. Just... Damn.
I might be talking to you in a while about some advice on sprites/etc, as right now, I'm holding up the entire graphical end of a dev team.
post=97475
what font is that? it rules

It's from Terranigma and called Lunchtime Doubly So.

Edit: Yeah, someone already linked it, but I tried it out a few times.
post=97465
Yeah I just had to use the highway shot, the chipset is expressed really well!

Haha, thank you :). I aim to please the eye!

post=97467
My god Nickad that is just... so... I am at a lack of words.

Is lack of words a good thing :P?

post=97509
post=97473
In the case of nickad's first of the three, it's CT, Rudra, and FF6. Quite the feat.
Speaking of which, nickad, you have a tile error in the screen i just mentioned. one of the cave walls in the upper left of the screen ends abruptly rather than fading out into the blackness.

You named them all ;). Also, much to your delight, the cave floors in other parts of the cave are covered in metal plates :).
Also... Shhhhh (between you and me, that error was done on purpose. Why? I can't tell you that).

post=97513
STOP USING RUDRA GRAPHICS!

Who is this aimed at? I'm going to assume it was me. I'll use Rudra graphics when I want to :).
I have literally never been astounded by how nice an RM screen looked before. Like that looks better than a SNES game. So you make your decision. :)

Also I believe he's saying that it's very very overused. I personally think it's how well it's used, not how much it's used. I also think people exaggerate this, and don't understand that it's hard to make custom graphics that look nice and work well, AND finish a game doing that.