AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
AFrenchDreamer
Success! *Fanfare music plays*

Demo coming tommorow......hopefully -__-
AFrenchDreamer

Attacking townspeople for no apparent reason.

Showing two of the main characters
Mario and Luigi

This game uses Blizz Abs due to the fact I just don't know how to script.

Colorful huh?
Why do Mario and Luigi look like 10 year old anime girls?
First off, don't spam the screenshot topic. Next - this looks awful. I really shouldn't have to explain why.
AFrenchDreamer
This game is just a little something I made a loooooooong time ago.

And yes I know the title screen has no relevance to the game itself, but it looks colorful so I used it anyways.

Do you have anything more recent?
AFrenchDreamer
post=104919
First off, don't spam the screenshot topic. Next - this looks awful. I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Nightblade every person that I let play this game had I blast. Maybe you should try it..........or not I don't care.

There is no purpose in saying this game looks awful. I guarantee it's more fun than anything you can think up.
And i'm not spamming the page intentionally.
I guarantee it's more fun than anything you can think up.

That's a mighty big claim there. Are you sure you really want do this, bro?

Are you sure?
AFrenchDreamer
post=104923
post=104923

Yes I do. It's called Dream Saga and i'm making it for Rm2k3.

It has a kingdom hearts feel to it and you'll really like it. I've been working on it for a year already.

I'll be posting screen shots of that game shortly.
post=104924

Nightblade every person that I let play this game had I blast. Maybe you should try it..........or not I don't care.

There is no purpose in saying this game looks awful. I guarantee it's more fun than anything you can think up.

I will download and review your game when you do upload it. I encourage as many people as possible here to do the same. You seem confident; so I'm sure this is going to be great.

Oh, when it is ready; be sure to upload it somewhere. This garbage won't actually get approved I wouldn't want to wait any longer than I have to get my hands on this.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
There is no purpose in saying this game looks awful.

Ten reasons this game looks awful.
1) Badly centred titles on the title screen
2) Stolen art on the title screen- furthermore, the stolen art was not used well and is only
3) Use of Comic Sans MS, possibly the most hideous font in existence.
4) You don't know how to script? How are you making this incredible ABS then? Oh right-
5) In your introduction topic, you mentioned you love making ABS's. Making an ABS yourself from scratch and using a premade one are two very different things. Just because you took the brief amount of time to implement the Blizz ABS doesn't garner you any credit in terms of its creation.
6) You're using graphics taken from other, better games.
7) While using rips is normally totally permissible in RM* games, you don't seem to have any purpose or plan as to how you're throwing things together. Superstar Saga and CT in the same place? Do I even need to say more?
8) You also made mention in your introduction topic that you dislike Final Fantasy fan games- how is this any different from one of the FF fangames you dislike so much? I've played several very well made RM-based FF fangames and enjoyed them greatly.The difference between the FF fangames and this is actual care, research, and planning went into them.
9) You're using copyrighted characters in your game. Usually, this is acceptable in an independent game, but only when done well. There's a certain expectation that comes when Mario gets involved. From what I've seen, not only does this not meet the level of expectation and excellence associated with our friend the plumber.
10) In closing- it doesn't take much skill to cram together bits and pieces from this game or that game to make something. And without thought, planning, research, and a little skill, that something will always be awful. Always.

And another thing- it's common forum etiquette that when one of your posts doesn't work, you simply edit it to make it work, rather than spamming the topic with more failed attempts. On top of that, this is the screenshot topic, and your posting spam is pushing other folks' hard work down in the pages, never to be seen again.

On a lighter note, like Nightblade, I intend to download and review your more recent, better game. You seem to have a great deal of confidence in your abilities where RM2k3 is concerned, but I'd prefer to let your work speak for itself.

post=104924
I guarantee it's more fun than anything you can think up.

HAVE YOU PLAYED NIGHTBLADE'S GAMES
AFrenchDreamer
post=104927
post=104924

I will download and review your game when you do upload it. I encourage as many people as possible here to do the same. You seem confident; so I'm sure this is going to be great.

Oh, when it is ready; be sure to upload it somewhere. This garbage won't actually get approved I wouldn't want to wait any longer than I have to get my hands on this.

Nightblade I find you entertaining.......but I do have a question....

How can you say my game is garbage and you haven't even played it?

Well since you want to talk about bad games.......lets talk about your game.

DEMON LEGACY

It just sucked......I hated it........I deleted it.........it's in my recycle bin.........I never want to see it again........

I want to see your face when I release my REAL game....
AFrenchDreamer
Okay i'm done with this talking......Now for the REAL screenshots so I can shut you up.
Nightblade there is something called constructive criticism, like what tardis is doing.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I want to see your face when I release my REAL game....

then why are you showing us a 'fake' game if your work is so godly?

also, i'm still waiting for my heated backdraft. when do i get my heated backdraft?
post=104933
Nightblade there is something called constructive criticism, like what tardis is doing.

When someone takes a shit on a plate and tries to feed it to you; you don't really need to go into great detail as to why you probably shouldn't try to feed someone human waste.

then why are you showing us a 'fake' game if your work is so godly?

Maybe if we stop talking to it, it'll go away. If this isn't a troll; I'd be really surprised.
AFrenchDreamer
Here ya go Night blade!
AFrenchDreamer

All the following images are from the first part of my current project "Dream Saga" being made in
RM2K3.

Have fun

Custom Title Screen

The main character in a dream?

Kingdom hearts style ABS

Cutscene

The beginning of a powerful Limit Break!

You must press "enter" as soon as you are told to dish out extra damage!

Another Cutscene!

IS THIS THE FIRST BOSS!?

Demo will be coming out soon.......and Nightblade will be the first to download it.