WHERE?

Pages: first 123 next last
Does anybody know where I can find some good games? That don't take too long too download???
Preferably RPG Maker VX or 2k3
post=97882
http://rpgmaker.net/games/

Feldschlacht IV likes this post.
Did you even click on the games tab? :P
Yeah obviously, but most games I try are rubbish! I am looking for a game I can get into, that is on for quite a while, and is still good!
Filter by minimum rating!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

The worst part is it took me five whole minutes to pick this out of my extensive collection of facepalm images.
It was this or double facepalm Picard.
post=97982

That is about completely unreliable!
post=98021
post=97982
That is about completely unreliable!
seconded
You can also click on reviews (top of page), find a game with lots of stars, read the review and see if it sounds like what you like!

post=97990
The worst part is it took me five whole minutes to pick this out of my extensive collection of facepalm images.
It was this or double facepalm Picard.

I like animated Worf facepalm

Yeah but, some games have an awesome rating. I download them and they are actually bad. And there isn't many games that I do like!
Can you name some of the games you like? Exactly what are you looking for?
Dunno, I was just hoping some people could tell me what games they like, so I can give them a try. But, most of the games are .rar which I can't download!!!
Don't you mean you can't open them? Just download a trial or something.

And if you don't know what you like, I'm nice enough to make a list of things you could prefer about a game.
1. Puzzles
2. Epic
3. Light-hearted/parody/humor
4. Horror
5. Post-apocalyptic
6. Old school
7. Cliche
8. Main chara being a guy/girl
9. Focus on story/gameplay/graphics/originality
10. jRPGs

Seriously, be more descriptive. D:
post=98829
Dunno, I was just hoping some people could tell me what games they like, so I can give them a try. But, most of the games are .rar which I can't download!!!

Then you're looking for this topic.

Also, you are looking for this application.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
For non-rpgmaker fun with abandonware, go here: Home of the underdogs. If you find a game you like, it recommends simmilar ones.

There's a few other HOTU sites, since the main one shut down and was resurrected many time due to it's awesome.
Pages: first 123 next last