SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

The orange bar is the character's Threat percentage (how likely they are to get hit). Enemies are temporary for the battle demo in a day or two; Karsuman is going to be drawing all enemies and Romancing Walker-esque animations from scratch. Basic skills cost no SP; Artifacts also cost no SP but can only be used a few times each battle and must be equipped. States are shown in the boxes on the bottom of each character box.

EDIT: Annnnd I'm fixing that grey line on the right edge of the command box.
EDIT2: Fixed and re-uploaded.
Craze
I blame SFL! Also, unlike plenty of other fairly pretty systems, this one is fully functional. =D
post=116201
Karsuman is going to be drawing all enemies and Romancing Walker-esque animations from scratch.

Yes... ;_;
Some more of the custom stuff:

well, it certainly looks like Ultima :)
I was sick and didn't work on this for like a week and a half so I couldn't finish it in time anymore. D:

Stage 2 midboss : Gnail ( Giant Snail :P )

Alice is about to be crushed.

The boss name should be replaced by an image instead of plain and boring text rendering like it currently is :)
Wow, Hima, that's definitely eye-catching. Great illusion of depth with the foreground grass (and is that a mushroom?) and the horizontal plane transitioning blur from close to far. It's nitpicky, but I think the sprites in the action area should indicate where the ground comes into focus. In other words, the ground is still blurry directly underneath where the sprite's feet (and shadows) are, when it should be in-focus with the sprites. Still looks great!

I am assuming this is an action-based game. Maybe you could go into how the action actually occurs? She doesn't look like she would just whip out a ginormous axe and start slashing things =)
Wow, I didn't notice that before. The reason we made the ground a bit blur is because we want to make the characters and other objects in the game that is interact-able stand out from the scene. Should have made two versions and try and see which one is better X(

I guess it's too late to change it now since that would mean Piti has to redo the ground of all the stages so I'll just leave it like that.

I'll post a video once the whole stage is finished. Should be on this Saturday or Sunday :)
Here's a screenshot of one of my projects:
Craze
Radnen: I like mostly, but I think that the grass is a bit to bright with that highlight. The difference in the lightest and darkest shades are so great that the tile kind of gives me a seizure/disorients my eyes. Could you post a screenshot with the brightest grass shade taken out?

Last AW screen for a while. Mini-boss in the Battle Demo. Thank goodness for Arian's Illusion skill - it boosts his EVA/Evasion for a turn and lowers his Threat. He really can't handle more than one of the Vampyre's hits, so! Oh, and if he gets attacked while enveloped in Illusion (even if it's a friendly Succubus (ally HP drain) action) he gets some SP.

EDIT: Yes, I know that the Threat total is 99%. Rounding is funky in RGSS2. It's better than certain other games...
Looks awesome Craze, especially loving the design of your DBS bar.

Makes me want to make something not to real-time and on the map for once. :D

People keep upping the bar the design and abilities of the default system and adding all these cool effects.

Only another day or so before the demo, right?
Craze
Yes, tomorrow I'll be releasing it in IRC. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in it but won't be on, though. (We're not making a gamepage yet.)
finally, a design in VX i feel good about. craze you are flying the flag
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Gameplay footage of our Game Chill entry.

Videos made by Anaryu!

Yes there are mapping errors in that first video.
Craze
I like how crisp and relevant the sounds are.
This game is under development. I don't have much to show. I know the map is pretty empty. I'm still looking for a lot of resources for the game.

i am going to murder you