SHINAN'S INTERVIEW SERIES

Pages: first 1234 next last
Some years ago I attempted to give back to the community by making audio interviews with people about their games. I managed to do two and a half interviews before my computer crashed and I never got back to it.

The first was an interview with jjesper82 about a Final Fantasy VI fangame.
http://littlepig.sitesled.com/shinan/interviewjjesper82_.mp3

The second was one with Merte but it had some major audio issues unfortunately. I still posted it up though but it's not really that listenable http://littlepig.sitesled.com/shinan/interviewmerte.mp3

I see on the upload dates that they were made in December 2007, so it's almost two years since I tried and failed. (They also sound very awkward to me... Though I guess if I had done a few more I'd eventually have gotten used to it)

But this is all boring backstory. I was thinking that perhaps I should try to get them started again. And I was wondering if there was 1) any interest in listening to these and 2) if there are any volunteers for a first "test run".

Everyone loves to pimp their game right? And even if English is not your native language that shouldn't be a problem since it's not mine either so we'll sound stupid together :)

EDIT 15.12.2009:
Episode 1 has been released! Interview with Kentona and ChaosProductions.

EDIT 22.1.2010;
Episode 2 has been release!
Interview with catmitts.
I have an interest in listening to these. :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I have an interest too. You should go on with this. :D
If I had a project for the view of the general public, I'd be glad to do it. We could revel in obscure swedish comedic references :). Maybe in the future.
I just listened to your first interview. I actually remember that game from Gaming World ages ago when everyone complained about the wires (especially WIP). I couldn't help but feel the whole way through the interview that JJesper82 was an annoying idiot. Good questions and audio, it ended rather abruptly but I can't hold that against you because it was your first.

Yeah, if you did more I'd listen!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=106067
I have an interest in listening to these. :)
Glad to see that there's interest to listen though is there anyone who wants to volunteer for 2)?

Also does anyone have suggestions for gamemakers I just have to interview?
tardis
i'd volunteer, but i don't have enough to show.
i'd like to see feld or lwg interviewed.
post=106635
i'd like to see tardis interviewed
(I'm a hypocrite).
how about CRAZUMAN or Ocean or something @_@
I think that this is quite possible the best thing since the weekly newsletter. (Where is that btw) I would totally listen to these. I would also love to be interviewed once I have completed Act one of my game. I really hope you do this as I think it would be invaluable to RMN.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'm up for this whenever... not counting school and sleep. I guess something can be worked out.
tardis
post=106639
newsletter

yeah, what happened to snews anyway? i miss snews.
I listened to the first interview and it actually is pretty good.
post=106627
Also does anyone have suggestions for gamemakers I just have to interview?

kentona; I doubt he'd have the time though.

Otherwise, what nessiah said; crazuman
S-s-stupid shinan and his s-stupid sexy voice! why would I ever partner with you uguu~! ): Oh and yes please interview Kentona.
I agree if kentona would do it and Hellion!
The SNEWS is...sleeping. Maybe I'll write up a new one if the demand is there. However my free time has been cut back due to two developments: 1) new baby and 2) new job. I'm in a bit of a lull right now with the new job so I can write a SNEWS I guess.

But why would anyone want to interview me? I'm pretty boring.
You may be boring but your games are not. I want an interview about Hellion.
Pages: first 1234 next last