"SELLING FEATURE" OF YOUR GAME

AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
Big boobs also help the selling feature of a game......it's a terrible fact.....
post=111452
Big boobs also help the selling feature of a game......it's a terrible fact.....

Well, if a selling feature is supposed to incur more downloads of something, big boobs do not help.
AFrenchDreamer
Wanna bet? lol.

They certainly don't. (10 downloads)
AFrenchDreamer
post=111474
They certainly don't. (10 downloads)

That game just looks boring and stupid.....just look at it. I can see why it only got ten downloads.

But if somebody actually makes something good that features some big ole' breasts......you better believe its going to get downloaded.

Yeah, if there's something that turns you on a little, like giant breasts/robots/androgynous guys....

Your brain is going to be like HEY LOOK OVER THERE. And you will look, because you still trust your brain despite it's frequent failure to look out for your best interest.

No, this isn't going to make a game work on it's own, and it's also probably going to drive criticism towards your game. And the more rational part of your brain go 'this is a shallow attempt to manipulate me', if you care about such things.

However, below a certain point, negative publicity is better than no publicity. And a lot of RPG Maker games are below that point.

So yeah.
Yes. A shallow attempt at... manipulation. And to that point, they must... apparently... be... BIGGER!!!
post=111476
But if somebody actually makes something good that features some big ole' breasts......you better believe its going to get downloaded.

But you can't tell its a good game unless you played it. (Not saying outlander's game is good). RM games aren't even known for their "sex sells" mentality.
AFrenchDreamer
Because everybody keeps making these middle age type games. A game with big ole' breasts would be original at least.

What are you even getting at?
AFrenchDreamer
Nevermind i'm getting into a whole different subject.
Darken
RM games aren't even known for their "sex sells" mentality.

Nah, we've got lighting effects! Who needs sex?
AFrenchDreamer
*AFrenchDreamer asks a girl to give Darken sex*

Darken - "Finally! Oh now I understand!"
Why do you fantasize about me?
AFrenchDreamer
Darken I always knew there was something between us........(Darken looks like the guy on his avatar.)
AFrenchDreamer
lol....sry double post....
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=111476

actually, afd is right about this one.
Where's the boobs?
post=111490
Darken I always knew there was something between us........(Darken looks like the guy on his avatar.)

LAWL sex sells. Here's another bombshell : Water is wet.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
What the hell was this topic about, again?