SOME NEW SONGS!

Pages: 1
Once again, put all of your songs in a folder, zip it up, and put it on www.filefront.com or something. Quit posting all of these links to download. Also, NAME your songs something besides 32265, 32266,32267, and so on.
My critique: It's funny how you called S.F. LaValle bad
post=117932
Agreed. I actually had to stop myself from writing a long-winded post about this in that thread.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
it's like AFD: the musical!
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
post=117923
Also, NAME your songs something besides 32265, 32266,32267, and so on.

^ PLEASE listen to him^

post=117932

^And him for that matter...^

And my critique on this matter:
#1: Scared the crap out of me... sry, true.
#2: Gave me a headache... Truth.
#3: Not bad... Made me think of rushing some place... This the objective?
#4: Not sure... It sounded ok to me.
#5: Was going pretty good until you got to like 1:04... I stopped it right there.
#6: I liked it... It was cute.

Umm, you could also just create an account and post stuff here: http://www.newgrounds.com/
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Most of them sound like halloween songs
I listened to a small part of the first, then the second, and was like, "this isn't worth my time."
This is horrible. Ugh. Jesus.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=117923
Once again, put all of your songs in a folder, zip it up, and put it on www.filefront.com or something. Quit posting all of these links to download. Also, NAME your songs something besides 32265, 32266,32267, and so on.

I disagree. No one in their right mind would want to download all of these.
So I thought that the first post was a joke. The music is really awful.

However, the second set is excellent!

I looked up some of your old posts . . . you had said someone told you that your "avant garde" pieces were good? I don't know who convinced you of that because they really do just sound like random clicks in a MIDI editor. Were you messing with us or something? It is definitely not avant garde music. It's . . . something else entirely different and sort of terrifying.

Also I do not understand why any of these do not have any names. It's kind of suspicious that someone would put a lot of effort into a piece of music and then not bother to give it a name.
Now, a few of the songs in the first post really didn't sound like you were taking it seriously. But I liked the last one ("Silly Waltz"), as well as a some of them in your second post. At some points I was able to guess what note would come next, and that's a good thing in music. Considering the kind of equipment you must be using, pretty good. But I wouldn't go boasting about my music's quality before seeing what others think, as I've seen you do in a few other situations.
post=119221
So I thought that the first post was a joke. The music is really awful.

However, the second set is excellent!

I looked up some of your old posts . . . you had said someone told you that your "avant garde" pieces were good? I don't know who convinced you of that because they really do just sound like random clicks in a MIDI editor. Were you messing with us or something? It is definitely not avant garde music. It's . . . something else entirely different and sort of terrifying.

Also I do not understand why any of these do not have any names. It's kind of suspicious that someone would put a lot of effort into a piece of music and then not bother to give it a name.

What do you mean by "suspicious"? Of what you said, I do not understand the meaning. Could you explain the meaning? Thank you.
Pages: 1