LOOKING FOR PEOPLE FOR A GAMING GROUP

Pages: 1
I now have a website for this group using freewebs: freewebs.com/knightrealmgames

(Its sorta still under construction)

Hello everyone in the RPG Maker universe,

I have a requset for anyone out there looking for the next big thing. Well, I have started my own gaming group called "Knightrealm Games". I am looking for sprite designers, scripters, animators, and map desingers. I am planning to make lots of games with this group, so if you have any questions, post them here or e-mail me at-

DSfan_345@hotmail.com

edit: srry, forgot to mention, that I only use 2003 right now because thats all I got, srry for the incovinence

edit edit: Sorry if i didn't explain this better. The plan is that I want to make this group to make games, which I explained in the paragraph up above, but the reason I want to this is because the work load for me is to large. I have lots of ideas, and will e-mail them to you apon request. The thing I like doing the most are maps, thinking up names for items, characters, monsters and others, and storylines. This is why I need scripters and others. We could all split the work load and get done alot quicker than I can alone. Thanks for the support and don't forget, post here or e-mail me.
You're going to have to sell yourself better than this if you expect anyone to join.

Do you have a gameplan? Do you have other members yet? Is there a website or other central gathering point for the team? What kinds of games have you made and released so far? What project are you recruiting for?
New Update: I am currently creating a website for the group, I will post the site link when it is done.

More Info: It is only me in the group right now. I also have no current projects sumbitted to this site or anywhere becuase, like I said, it get boring for me after awhile. There are no members in this group because I just started it. Finally, I am recuirting for all projects. Sorry if I wasn't more discriptive yesterday.
The thing about starting a group project is this:

You really need to sell yourself. Right now you've said you 'want to make a game' and that's nice. Problem is, lots of people want to make games, and what, 98% of them or so never see the light of day? This includes team projects.

I'm not saying you won't be able to get a group of capable people together. But if you really want to convince people to help you, I suggest you give an interesting description of one of your game ideas, perhaps in the game making forum which more people look at, and show some examples of your map-making and writing prowess. Lots of people say they are 'good at stories', but they are more than often not.

Anyway, as people get to know you, they'll be more apt to help you.

Good luck.
author=Knightrealm Games link=topic=651.msg8685#msg8685 date=1202387143
like I said, it get boring for me after awhile.

If i have read this right and it says you get bored after a while i don't think people will be interesed. People don't want to join your group and then you might suddenly get bored of that project.

Anyway, i'm tired so please correct me if i'm wrong.
no, i get bored by doing everything myself, sorry if it wasn't clarified ealruer in the past post.
i might be willing to join, i too get bored doing things myself so nothing even makes it to demo....though i guess the thing i would be best at would be map designing..
cool, I sent you an e-mail response if you didn't get it, my comp was down for awhile. so yeah...
Pages: 1