POKEMON IS SO POPULAR THAT IT GETS A TON OF LEAKS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

post=201514
They add more and more.
pretty soon the mental overhead will become a deterrent for attracting new players.

"OH WOW POKMANS SNOT GREEN AND PHLEGM YELLOW COME OUT TODAY!!"
"Yeah, but I missed the last two editions and now there are 2,836 pokmans in total, I am too far behind to bother to catch up. I'm not going to buy them"
"BUT THERE'S ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A BIG MAC IN THIS ONE."

..and so on.
Yeah, these designs suck. They all pretty much look the same, it gets harder and harder to distinguish between them.
But they already had a green and yellow.
post=201532
but was it snot green?
No, it was leaf green.
Until you defeat the Elite 4 or the champion you can't use any old pokemon in B&W. You can play the main game, never see an old pokemon, and just play the game like the old guys never existed. (until they show up in the post game).

Collecting them all is annoyingly futile anyways thanks to all the damn event pokemon
, just get the guys you like and play with them.
So "Gotta Catch 'em All" no longer applies?
post=201546
So "Gotta Catch 'em All" no longer applies?
Unless you have an action replay, no.
Pretty much

(To be fair it barely applied in the first place. Mew was an event/crazy glitch only, Celebi was also event/even crazier glitch only, and the glitches to get them meant nothing since you couldn't trade between the GB and GBA games. Gamefreak put themselves in a corner with trying to "Catch 'em all!". I think B&W is doing its best to correct this issue: I'm sure there will still be some retarded event pokemon but at least everybody is in but since all the B&W guys are new you don't have to bring up guys from previous games to acquire new evolutions of old pokemon)
They seem to be branching out from the whole cute cuddly animal designs. I think it looks pretty good so far, if not a little odd. (But hey, it usually takes a while for the new pokemon to become familiar.)

Also now I can pretty much make a team of completely badass looking things. Like, we get a freaking Golem/Colossus, a Three Headed Dragon, a ox with an AFRO, and a Jouster? This is shaping up to be the most badass gen yet.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Some of the pokemon seem to have unusually high base stats despite them probably not being legendaries, e.g. #73, #95, #115..

also hurray for pure Dragon with nice stats!

whoa what (Pokemon White intro)
All Your Base Are Belong To Us guy is there, Cats! Who knew that he had crowns to give out!
Well that's rather different to standard Pokemon intros, it was originally all about pokemon bitch fighting each other and the trainer cycling/running/whatevering around the place, now it's about kings!

This may actually be the only pokemon game to actually interest me outside of sticking myself to challenges
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Wow, that is a completely unexpected intro.

I hope GF actually did well with the story of this game, because that intro almost looks like something that belongs in the movies.
you will still start in a four house hometown with a professor in it regardless
it will never die, will it?
here are the pokemon professors but where are the pokemon universities
freelance professors. i don't believe that man ever went to pokémon school