1 MONSTER = 3 ENEMIES

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
It's not a matter of laziness. If anything, spending lots of valuable time changing every little monster for the benefit of a small group of fans/reviewers is nonsensical and lazy from a business/money-making perspective.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."
- Bill Gates
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
But I find that making a completely different type of monster, and having it look the same but re-colored is just awkward.
It isn't awkward. In real life, there are many differently colored creatures that are the same, and it isn't awkward at all.
Yes, you can find two snakes with different colors and call one a serpent, but it's weird to get a troll, recolor it, and call it a goblin in my part.

EDIT: You can also take a pigeon, color it white, and call it a dove. I don't know why I thought of it AFTER Azn's post...
post=204741
It isn't awkward. In real life, there are many differently colored creatures that are the same, and it isn't awkward at all.

In real life, things aren't quite like that...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
hahahahahahahhahahaha

I am also laughing out loud but my sickness (see my Vacant Sky videos for more details, especially part 5) is turning it to coughing out loud so

MKID you make me cough
Isn't that a bad thing? (Don't cough out your insides!)
post=204748
post=204741

In real life, things aren't quite like that...
I didn't say every single animal! I just said there are many.

I didn't say you said every single animal...
Well, the way you are reacting, you are implying that there aren't any animals like that. But that just isn't true.
post=204746
EDIT: You can also take a pigeon, color it white, and call it a dove. I don't know why I thought of it AFTER Azn's post...

A dove and pigeon are the same thing, by the way.

post=204754
Well, the way you are reacting, you are implying that there aren't any animals like that. But that just isn't true.

Okay. Have fun recoloring your bears as frogs or something.
Are you saying my post made it sound like I could recolor a giraffe and make it into a zebra?

If that's the case, it's not my fault you missed the entire point of my post.
post=204757
post=204746

They behave differently and live in different areas, do they not?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
post=204728
"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."
- Bill Gates

I usually equate laziness to sitting around doing nothing. Efficiency at least requires some thought and skill.
How did this turn into a "recoloring enemies" post? i already got what i needed, so wouldnt it be better to move this discussion to another topic?
post=204777
post=204757
post=204746
They behave differently and live in different areas, do they not?

no, scientifically, there is no difference.

pigeon is from french, dove is from german, it's just a different in the root language
You rarely see doves in a city, though.
Pages: first prev 123 next last