DRAGON AGE: LEARN IT NOW

Pages: first prev 12345 last
holy jesus is it even possible to win a duel with the arishok on a difficulty higher than normal? i ended up having to use my whole party because jesus christ

edit: i can't even imagine trying that on nightmare ugh. it would take a year to do even if you could do it because he has so much health

also it's kind of lame how as soon as i get the whole Stonehammer set i immediately get way better stuff ;__; f u fenris why did you give me this plate with 100 more armor???
author=cho
holy jesus is it even possible to win a duel with the arishok on a difficulty higher than normal? i ended up having to use my whole party because jesus christ

edit: i can't even imagine trying that on nightmare ugh. it would take a year to do even if you could do it because he has so much health

also it's kind of lame how as soon as i get the whole Stonehammer set i immediately get way better stuff ;__; f u fenris why did you give me this plate with 100 more armor???

Just wait till you unlock the Champion armor, any set you have before that is just thrown out the window. Also for the Arishok, he was a tough son of a bitch by yourself on any difficulty, I wound up just kiting him for 5+ minutes with my mage before giving up.
I'm about 20 hours in and have to say that Arishok was definitely the hardest fight that I've fought by far. I got my first game over on him... Followed by five more.

Yeah. Didn't like that fight at all.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
We should probably create a Dragon Age 2 thread and not hijack Craze's ode to Origins.
the hardest fight in the entire game for me was the first Varterral fight because you're forced to use Merrill
and i never used Merrill

really most of the earlier boss fights were the hardest for me (as well as those crazy rooms where you get like 4 shades, 2 rage demons, a golem, a desire demon, and a revenant)

meanwhile the Act 3 boss fights, like Hybris or the High Dragon, were honestly kind of laughable
Pages: first prev 12345 last