SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

Pages: first 12345 next last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
The game is now out in the good 'ol USA (and that Canadian place north of it). I've unlocked 32/35 of the characters and I don't recall how many of the stages.

My Friend Code is 2320-5793-8568.
My brother is getting it this week, and I am at college so I won't get to play for two weeks. Once I go home though I am swiping the Wii from him and taking it to school with me so I can fail all of my classes and ruin my life.

Can't wait. ;D
Yes, this game is awesome and so it should be after the long delays we all had to endure. I have unlocked 26 of the characters so far and i could not possibly name a favourite.

I wanna beat this game first before i give my friend code. 8)
I'm going to get it eventually. Probably this upcoming weekend.
I have to wait even longer because I live in the UK, and theres no confirmed release date yet...*sign* I Hate you all.
I'll get it - when I get a Wii.
author=Karsuman link=topic=784.msg10362#msg10362 date=1205161150
I'll get it - when I get a Wii.

Same'd
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I fall into the what a retarded game it is so stupid why does everyone want it so much camp. However I think many people asked the same thing of me when I was so eager to get the Final Fantasy 2 remake on PSP that I imported it from Japan for $70 two weeks before it was to come out in America. Note that the Japanese version is in English.
How many people are in that camp, anyway? Eleven? Twelve, maybe?
WIP
No, that's the mental age of the people in that camp, ken.
I got it. I am only missing 1 character, and quite a few stages. Spent Sunday beating SSE, then just did event matches.

Sonic is my best, not surprisingly.

I'll post my friend code later... having wi-fi problems (again).
I have to figure out where (and what) my friendcode is first...
WIP
The Anyone matching seems pretty busted. I was able to play a With Friends match last night although it was quite laggy.

ken: It will show you your friend code the first time you login to NWFC. After that, it will show it on the Friends Roster page at the top (where you can also customize your profile).
I'm even further in the game now having played it all through the night while drinking cup after cup of coffee. ;D I too would have to say Sonic is one of my favourites. It's not surprising either that Meta Knight is another favourite of mine.
My code: 3866-7692-5205
Please add. :3
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
haha losars
I played online with friends today for about 3 hours. It ran smoothly for the most part... lots of fun. Now I'm spending some time on Subspace Emissary.

My friend code: 4038-5676-1305
My name is JRAFF
WIP
Funny story: I played a single match with Blindmind after waiting for 10 minutes. It was quite laggy and he beat me. Then I quit and played with my friends who had just showed up. Owned.
I have so far challenged a lot of my friends at work and i have creamed them all.

I am the King of Brawl. 8)
Pages: first 12345 next last