FORUM GAMES

Pages: 1
Just for my clarification, what qualifies as a forum game and what doesn't?
Post the next number ("I post 1, you post 2. Let's see how far we can go!") is not. Post an image containing the next number (Posts a clever image with the number 1 in it) is probably a forum game.

It's all depending on the stupidity of the game.
i think you wanted user feedback

it's quite simple really, a forum game is a non-complex game (i.e. not mafia) you play on a forum
3 words was a game, but it was dumb. Word association games are also dumb.

Welp is classier than that.
Mafia was pretty fun while it lasted. Rumble... ehh. If anybody ever runs that again they should probably reserve the right to ban specific powers (fucking Summon Cthulhu.)
I see. Alright then. Is there a general known cut-off point on that? A normally accepted division line I guess?
acceptable forum games: mafia, anything about as complicated as mafia
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
is there a game that will allow geodude's image macro to be used because he keeps mentioning it and I really want this to come to fruition
I don't know what mafia is. Can I please get a description?
author=Versalia
is there a game that will allow geodude's image macro to be used because he keeps mentioning it and I really want this to come to fruition
please elaborate

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game) it would've been easy to look it up!
I was not sure it was a common game as opposed to something you all know because you have played it on here before. I find it is often better to ask and be 100% sure you know what the person is talking about than to look it up and end up wrong.
Also... dumb seems a little subjective, but then I suppose the people who have the ability to lock things are the ones who control the site so it's their subjective decision.
Pages: 1