HELLO, NOW THAT THERE IS AN INTRO SECTION

Pages: 1
Hi I'm Eggbertx, I came here out of curiosity after Radnen posted that RMN was going down on the Spherical Forums, although I had been here a couple times before to get some games for JavaSphere. Sphere is my main engine of choice, although I have dabbled in GameMaker a tiny bit. As some of you already know, I made Secret Collect, and update it when I can.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey there! Welcome to RMN, we always hate love new Sphere users! :P
InfectionFiles
author=Eggbertx
What's wrong with sphere?

Nothin', I'm just kidding.
but like 90% of the users here use some form of a rpgmaker program.
you are a minority!
-judges and discriminates-
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Sphere users are cool. We could use some more of them. You should write up some tutorials some time!
@InfectionFiles I don't know why, but for some odd reason, your avatar reminds me of a character from Duke Nukem 3d

@rcholbert there are some on the Spherical site, but I suppose I could write a few when I get the chance
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Do that. I need to know how to use more stuff.

But yeah, WELCOME! :D
InfectionFiles
author=Eggbertx
@InfectionFiles I don't know why, but for some odd reason, your avatar reminds me of a character from Duke Nukem 3d

Close! It's from Doom, but I'm pretty sure there was a very similar type beast in Duke Nukem 3d.
ah, classic FPS
Eggbertx: we found this place in the same way :p
Woah hi Rhuan! So I guess that means that almost half of the spherical regulars are on RMN now :P
Beaker is around sometimes.

Welcome to RMN! post lots (of tutorials)!
author=rcholbert
Sphere users are cool. We could use some more of them. You should write up some tutorials some time!
Partly due to this comment, partly for other reasons I have begun a sphere scripting tutorial, It should be done in less than 2 months, (maybe I'll finish it this week, but I can't be sure).
author=kentona
Beaker is around sometimes.

And SDHawk, but he's using ika now... If Ika is even around. I heard WIP has stopped working on the editor for Ika. :(

Anyways, welcome Eggbertx. I figured you'd arrive by horse.
speaking of sphere kids, whatever happened to East and his game? ):

edit: http://rpgmaker.net/games/1126/
author=Radnen
Anyways, welcome Eggbertx. I figured you'd arrive by horse.

Pfft everyone knows I arrive by zeppelin
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Welcome more Sphere users! Hopefully the three of you (Radnen, Rhuan, and yourself) can provide us with some insight on the inner workings of the Sphere engine, or at least provide us with some more games.

Fun fact: WIP originally learned how to program due to his initial interest in Sphere a decade ago.
author=rcholbert
Hopefully the three of you (Radnen, Rhuan, and yourself) can provide us with some insight on the inner workings of the Sphere engine

Simple, it runs on potato chips and sacrificial goats
Part of the reason I finnaly decided to sign up was the sphere tutorial that went up not too long ago. So chalk up another one for sphere I suppose.

Also, since this is an introduction topic:
Hi dude!
Pages: 1