THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Definitely better. I kinda miss the old font though! Haha. Major bonus points if you can change the message color in game.
Thank Christ you changed that font.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.

boss encounter. Some of the story related stuff begins to unravel afterwards. But only a little.
It looks nice, but the edges of the cavern walls need to be connected with some kind of corner sprite (I've been working on the same thing myself).
Solid89: While I did like the style of the original font, this new one is much more legible and I think it's a great change. That's very cool about the AP SP system and I hope you open a game project soon so I can subscribe :D

Benos: Those giant piles of gold (that's what they are, right?) look awesome. The color really looks golden rather than just yellow. If those marks on the wall are supposed to be cracks, they look more like marks to me. Like scratches or something. And I don't know if you want to adjust this, but the doorway is very boxy. I can imagine why, but if you want to edit it, you can soften the edge a little.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Does this look better ?

@Adon : neat system!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

Thanks Chana.
@Chana
That looks great. I think that is RTP, and if it is, bravo!
chana
Thanks, Adon.
@benos: Unless that monster thing is a portrait on the wall, I'm not quite sure what's happening there.

Anyway, working on a ship exterior for this game... I'm awful at this. It's supposed to be beached/crashed on the rocks, but I'm having difficult just making the ship's proportions look right. This is supposed to be a smaller vessel (pirate yacht etc), but it still doesn't look right and I can't figure out why. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

...a little hard to see with events, here's the detail:
chana
Maybe a bit large? Alsp the masts seem a bit short for such a big vessel and the cockpit (under the surface) could be deeper...
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Make it a little thinner, I think. The front mast thingy could stand to be longer too.

The water could use a shallow tile too. :>
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think you did as well as you could with the RTP ship tileset. I would just toss some more broken planks around, both on the ship and in the sand.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Lucidstillness
It looks nice, but the edges of the cavern walls need to be connected with some kind of corner sprite (I've been working on the same thing myself).

Yeah, when I put in fill mode, it does something like this.

Just looks weird. See what I can do is edit out and make some smooth edges into it.

I tried to as might, but they still don't go away.
chana
Nothing too interesting! :

author=benos
boss encounter. Some of the story related stuff begins to unravel afterwards. But only a little.

Are those wall outlines on the lower layer? What you need to do is create separate tiles on the upper layer to place in the corners.

Or, you could even use the second image and create tiles to "block out" the undesired extra pixels so it appears to be a tidy corner piece.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Yes, they outlined on the lower layer. Okay, should try it out.

I don't have enough space for the upper layer in that chipset.
chana
@benos : the door where the monster appears has got to be higher, maybe also the cobwebs could be further from each other or just have one (higher also for cobwebs?)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@benos:
You can always put the extra tiles you need in charsets, instead of in the upper layer of the chipset. I do this when I run out of space in the chipset. Then I use events to put them on the map.